Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, since the increased focus here on Saliā€™s racism and anti Asian/Rihanna bullshit, sheā€™s heartily recommended TWO Fenty products and a bowl of ā€œKorean quick noodlesā€.

The word youā€™re looking for is RAMEN, you clueless twit. Even ā€œinstant noodlesā€ would suffice! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

C791D68D-BAD3-49B2-A1BB-7E4149A6B3ED.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Man, who wants to see her half-arsed dinners?

I guess she can't be racist if she eats "quick noodles"

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So, since the increased focus here on Saliā€™s racism and anti Asian/Rihanna bullshit, sheā€™s heartily recommended TWO Fenty products and a bowl of ā€œKorean quick noodlesā€.

The word youā€™re looking for is RAMEN, you clueless twit. Even ā€œinstant noodlesā€ would suffice! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 450802
Is it meant to look like that? Greasy bubbles? Nigella must be quaking in her bleeping boots.
And funny - yes I noticed the Fenty love. Sali has embraced diversity in makeup and skincare for so long don't you know.

Reactions: 4
Is it meant to look like that? Greasy bubbles? Nigella must be quaking in her bleeping boots.
And funny - yes I noticed the Fenty love. Sali has embraced diversity in makeup and skincare for so long don't you know.
She had a dig at Fenty in the column, then Fenty sent her stuff, then she felt guilty? Is she capable of guilt?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When did that happen? And no, psychopaths don't feel guilt.
It was a couple of weeks ago - something along the lines of she had heard positive things but couldn't possibly comment as she it was easier to have a look in the Pope's diary than have communication with them (details here might be wrong - cba to double check). So I presume she had received no freebies at that point.

Reactions: 5
It was a couple of weeks ago - something along the lines of she had heard positive things but couldn't possibly comment as she it was easier to have a look in the Pope's diary than have communication with them (details here might be wrong - cba to double check). So I presume she had received no freebies at that point.
She's so snippy with black women - first Pat Mcgrath, and now Rihanna. She wouldn't do that with Charlotte bleeping Tilbury, would she?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Yes, using her sparse word count to have a whinge instead of offering something of value to the reader

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She's so snippy with black women - first Pat Mcgrath, and now Rihanna. She wouldn't do that with Charlotte bleeping Tilbury, would she?
Oh yes I'd forgotten the Pat McGrath thing. She wouldn't fawn over Sali either would she?

And let's not forget that Madonna is the right kind of sexy but Rihanna isn't
Mm yes Rihanna in skimpy outfits = bad and she should set an example. Madonna = feminist.
Am I going mad or do I remember Sali being harsh with Rihanna for staying with Chris Brown when he hit her? (Again she should set an example). But never passing comment on Madonna staying with Sean Penn after he assaulted her?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
At the time the range was available at Harvey Nichols so God knows what that was about. If it wasn't available when she wrote it why mention it?

Oh yes I'd forgotten the Pat McGrath thing.
She claimed recently that she hadn't done ITB with Pat McGrath is because she doesn't like to be filmed. Can't remember where she said it. I think on an IG video.

Reactions: 2
At the time the range was available at Harvey Nichols so God knows what that was about. If it wasn't available when she wrote it why mention it?
Well quite. Bizarre. 'I'll waste valuable word count talking about something I have no idea about'.
Isn't one of her things she will only write about products favourably? So surely this should apply to products she had not actually tried. Don't mention them.

Didn't she recently claim in a video on Instagram that she also likes to buy products? Buying the right shade if she's been sent a wrong one etc? Why not just buy a thing or two?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.