Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Glasto“ cult members are so fragile aren’t they. It’s wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I laughed at the "people who don't go to Glastonbury". She had only been going for about 5 minutes herself 🤣 And yes, the tweet from Sali is just pure snobby elitism, surely the opposite of what a music festival should be.

People who don't go to Glastonbury and people who do go to Glastonbury are not personality traits

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s just replied to a month-old snarky tweet... Must have an overwhelming need to get snippy today. What my mum would call “looking for trouble”. Also the irony in her reply 😉

Oh the irony.

Just have a day off love - it must be exhausting ...

PS - don’t mean you Disillusoned!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“It’s really easy not to come to Glastonbury and no one minds not seeing you there.”

Love the use of “come to Glastonbury”. She’s basically a local.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also that tweet doesn't seem that bad?
Accusing someone of keeping going 1 month after they replied to your tweet - who's keeping it going?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Does she think she's being accused of racism? Isn't the suggestion that SH she's not considered the unsavoury associations the sign now has. It's a little dig but hardly trolling. She clearly thinks it's someone here. Remember when she accused a perplexed tweeter of being on this site over several tweets? Er, Sali it is possible that people who are not on here aren't crazy about you too.

Reactions: 11
t's a little dig but hardly trolling. She clearly thinks it's someone here. Remember when she accused a perplexed tweeter of being on this site over several tweets? Er, Sali it is possible that people who are not on here aren't crazy about you too.
Tbf, looking at their other tweets, I’d say it’s a reasonable assumption that Mel/Julianne/Joan is on here. Challenging India and Eric etc.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s a shared account - the many voices of the spreadsheet using the one true voice to keep on keeping on.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Sali suggests that this person has been following her around for years and has created multiple profiles after she has been blocked. But that twitter account is from 2014?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus, Sali should take her own advice.

Block and move on 🙄
Exactly. Seriously I had a look at that twitter feed and if, as a public figure, that is the worst you get on SM you are so lucky. Why rake up a bloody month old tweet? Just bask in the pleasure of thousands of people telling you how wonderful you are.

Reactions: 9
It could be a lurker here. So sees the talking points and echoes them on Twitter? Idk. 🤷‍♀️
As I'm sure other posters have found there seem to be a lot more people reading here than actually post. As shown by a notification thst someone has liked a post from how many threads and months ago.

Looking at Twitter there appear to be 7 tweets from that account to SH ever. 1st one in May which was critical.of someone else (I assume SH RTd which is why she's included in reply). 3 are innocuous, completely neutral. 3 most recent starting July 20 are critical/taking digs at SH. Weird to single them out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She is just so obsessed with Tattle that anyone who comments on any of her social channels with something that is not OMG you're so amazing, they're immediately branded a troll and from the 'sewer'

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I love how she says "they will tell themselves literally anything" but refused to believe that the tweeter is not a Tattler

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.