Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who? Sali or Feebee?
I am really like an annoying dog with a bone but as an adjunct I keep pondering Sali's insistence that people here were turfed off GTL because they were racist. Hence the animosity toward her. I really really wish she would provide proof for this - even blocking out the names but just showing the message. It is such an awful slur and goes unchallenged whenever she pops up to talk about this terrible place.
She never mentioned anything about us being racist in that freaky Friday video. Then we were just women who hated her. It wasn’t until WE started bringing receipts about HER racist behaviour that she started to dissemble (even more so than usual) and claim that not only were we racist but that anyone one who came here, even just to take a look out of curiosity, was complicit. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Well I was in the gtl group and the forum and left because it was tired and boring. Didn’t flounce just stopped looking at it. Went back about 3 years ago to ask a question about a specific product and it was dead. I don’t remember anybody being kicked off for racism ever.

Reactions: 5
Who? Sali or Feebee?
Feebee. Shecsaid something like it's obvious Caitlin isn't racist and how ridiculous it all was and people will be saying it's racist to say "black pudding" next.
Someone made a comment about her ridiculing those objecting to racism and said something like "my race is not a pudding". Feebee and a few others found it hilarious that this poster thought black pudding was an actual pudding - becausenif course evrryone onnthe internetbis uk based and/or has English as their 1st language.
This poster offered to explain (maybe via private message but not sure) to Feebee why a specific thing was offensive/racist. Feebee ignored them and then asked someone else. This was pointed out to be rude and FeeBee said something about asking whoever she likes.
(All the above from memory so some details nay be off but that's how I remember it)

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Well I was in the gtl group and the forum and left because it was tired and boring. Didn’t flounce just stopped looking at it. Went back about 3 years ago to ask a question about a specific product and it was dead. I don’t remember anybody being kicked off for racism ever.
Same. I do remember a trainee vicar being booted off for questioning Caitlin Moran’s attitude towards race, though - a line of questioning that was warranted really in light of her recent-ish piece in the times claiming that the Kardashians, by appropriating black features, were helping to dismantle racism!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She never mentioned anything about us being racist in that freaky Friday video. Then we were just women who hated her. It wasn’t until WE started bringing receipts about HER racist behaviour that she started to dissemble (even more so than usual) and claim that not only were we racist but that anyone one who came here, even just to take a look out of curiosity, was complicit. 🤬
So much this. The leap from us being kicked out of GTL for being rude to others and hating her because she didn't befriend us on Facebook to us being racist is wild. She obviously didn't have time to invent bit before her hastily recorded #mytrollinghell video.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Feebee. Shecsaid something like it's obvious Caitlin isn't racist and how ridiculous it all was and people will be saying it's racist to say "black pudding" next.
Someone made a comment about her ridiculing those objecting to racism and said something like "my race is not a pudding". Feebee and a few others found it hilarious that this poster thought black pudding was an actual pudding - becausenif course evrryone onnthe internetbis uk based and/or has English as their 1st language.
This poster offered to explain (maybe via private message but not sure) to Feebee why a specific thing was offensive/racist. Feebee ignored them and then asked someone else. This was pointed out to be rude and FeeBee said something about asking whoever she likes.
(All the above from memory so some details nay be off but that's how I remember it)
I don’t recall this, but I certainly remember how they, a bunch of white women, had a holier than thou attitude when it came to being challenged on race. Their acolytes were no different. I vividly remember Rooty Tooty (a white woman) lecturing J-Bellerina (a Jewish woman and a descendent of Holocaust survivors) on racism, all the while purporting to be an expert on the subject.

Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

• Wow
  • Angry
Was that when, in addition to swerving the issue of CM’s privilege, Sali got very confused about what libel meant?
Yes, that was the one. "Libel a celebrity and you will warned. Libel an unquestionably talented writer and a dear friend and you will be blocked."
(From memory but something to the effect)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Same. I do remember a trainee vicar being booted off for questioning Caitlin Moran’s attitude towards race, though - which was warranted really in light of her recent-ish piece in the times claiming that the Kardashians, by appropriating black features, were helping to dismantle racism!!!
WHAT!!!!! 😬🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes, that was the one. "Libel a celebrity and you will warned. Libel an unquestionably talented writer and a dear friend and you will be blocked."
(From memory but something to the effect)
She’s unintentionally hilarious; if describing CM’s response as racist is libel, what does Sali Hughes QC think she’s done with how she’s described what’s happened on these threads?

She’s unintentionally hilarious; if describing CM’s response as racist is libel, what does Sali Hughes QC think she’s done with how she’s described what’s happened on these threads?
The of it was so pompous sounding too. As I've said I can't remember exact wording but it was certainly similar to that.
*tone of it

I don’t recall this
I'm pretty sure this conversation took place on a Monday morning (I was off work because my dad had just died) so if you were probably at work.

I vividly remember Rooty Tooty (a white woman) lecturing J-Bellerina (a Jewish woman and a descendent of Holocaust survivors) on racism, all the while purporting to be an expert on the subject.
I can well believe it.
In the screenshot @TriviaNewtonJohn posted is Feebee actually saying that to someone who experienced that? I hsve misunderstood the context in which she said it? She's actually put "lol" fgs

*have I misunderstood the context...
Apologies for typo ridden posts

Last edited:
  • Angry
She’s just replied to a month-old snarky tweet... Must have an overwhelming need to get snippy today. What my mum would call “looking for trouble”. Also the irony in her reply 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.