Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
The tone of that interview is awful! You can really tell she was seething that Pat McGrath wasn't giving her full attention.

This is minor but Sali mentions a few well-known drag queens in that article (Violet Chachki and Miss Fame). However she's referred to them by their real name which is very odd. You don't do that if you're talking about them in relation to their drag, which she is. Cmon Sali!
PM comes across as wonderfully vibrant, energetic, positive, humble, generous, inclusive and empowering. None of which is acknowledged by Sali who highlights her perpetual tardiness (due to her being a much sought after artist), her loudness and her being more elusive than Oscar winners. What a sad, sad, wanker. A sad, entitled, and pathetic wanker.

Reactions: 13

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
If I was a company paying for an ad I’d not be impressed with scrapping in the comments.
That's an excellent point.

I also saw a comment where she said Hush just send her the pieces and let her do whatever she wants with the content. I find this hard to believe. Unless the marketing manager gives zero fucks?

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I'm also so confused that no mention was made of the Guardian. Surely Guardian beauty columnist would be the most appropriate.

• Wow

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Her social media presence is much much larger than the amount of posters that contribute to the Tattle thread, frequently or otherwise.

This is why I just can't get my head around her belief that if someone says something less than complimentary that she assumes they're from here

The Dowager

Chatty Member
I know! I felt nauseated just looking at the photos! The most you could possibly need in terms of blusher was probably a berry one, a pink one and a neutral one. And maybe a handful of lipsticks. But really, how many red lipsticks does one person need?

Technically I only need 4, but I have six (I loathe every influencer who went on about Ruby Woo, it’s like trying to apply chalk and is a waste of money. I don’t know why I haven’t chucked it). I also cannot explain how happy I am to be able to use a gif of my beloved Klopp🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I have a horrible feeling Sali would see 'relatability' as a negative now. She probably would love the idea she might be seen as slightly removed and unattainable and special.

• Haha

Word

Pay checks away from being on stamps.

Pay cheques (we don’t say this in the UK at all) from having to claim benefits.

What on earth is going on there? Or is it because it’s a response to an American?

Disillusioned

VIP Member
Listen, you ignorant bitches, WATCH IT ON REELS. No way in fuck am I listing the brands and shades I’m shilling. REELS, BITCHES, REELS! 🙄

• Haha

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Imagine if the answers to all the questions were egg related.

A good face mask?
EGG!

Home made mayonnaise?
Egg (add anchovies if your initials are JM).

How can I prevent an unwanted pregnancy?
Stick an egg up there!

How can I protect my investments?
Sit on them, whilst brooding. Ensure a plentiful supply of straw and enough space to prevent pecking.

Home decor?
Duck egg blue is a pleasing colour.

• Haha

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
Did we get to the bottom of the 'kicked off Facebook for being racist' thing. Did that happen? I don't think it's anything to do with here cos I haven't seen racism on this thread but did it actually happen on Facebook?
I’ve copied and pasted a previous answer so apols for repetition:

“She never mentioned anything about us being racist in that freaky Friday video. Then we were just women who hated her. It wasn’t until WE started bringing receipts about HER racist behaviour that she started to dissemble (even more so than usual) and claim that not only were we racist but that anyone one who came here, even just to take a look out of curiosity, was complicit. 🤬

• Heart
  • Wow

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Just caught up on the new thread. Only comment I have is that leopard print makes excellent camouflage material if you need to blend into a pebbled beach, such as the one in Brighton.

• Haha

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
It reminds me of people who think "If they're so poor, why do they have iPhones and flatscreen TVs"? is check and mate in any argument about welfare over here. You're poor, you can't have nice things to make your existence a tiny bit less miserable.
I detest this argument! Maybe they saved up for months, maybe it was a gift, or they got it on credit, maybe it was purchased second hand, maybe... none of your business! Just be grateful and count yourself extremely lucky if you're privileged enough to not be poor and leave them alone.