Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she still feels this way (they are different clearly but both very wrong) 🤔
O. M. G.
Who the duck thinks that is an acceptable thing to say? Paedophilia is 'plain sexual assault'. So Bill Wyman having sex with 13 year old Mandy Smith would be OK then? Because she wanted it? :sick:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Her make up application in her latest IG live is back to being shocking, maybe the top washed her out too.

That Lancôme skin tint was so dark on her hand I’m surprised she went ahead and admitted she used it.

I am tempted by that lovely sounding Dior concealer though.

Reactions: 1
Not specifically Sali, but hypothetically if you had a boyfriend when you were 15 and he was in his mid 20s, could he ever be done retrospectively for that crime?

And I'd forgotten the John Peel 'School girl of the Year' - Wtaf 🤮  🤮 🤮 Around the same time Savile was at Radio 1 too. Lovely.
David Bowie is another untouchable with an extremely dodgy history re underage girls.
He could if the then 15 year old wanted to report it. If it progressed to the charging stage, it'd probably be an unlawful sexual activity charge or something like that.

What even is the point of today’s article. 3 products. And the travel size of the Paulas Choice is listed so it looks like the budget option.

(Don’t get me wrong, I do rate me some PC - they’re not even that expensive.)

I’m sure all 3 were extensively trialled on the back of her hand. 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think Sali is still friendly with that boyfriend.
I’ve done some deep research (I remember her tweeting it) and she definitely said she used to go out with the male model with the hair in the Stay video by Shakespeare’s Sister.
Maybe that was him?

I’ve done some deep research (I remember her tweeting it) and she definitely said she used to go out with the male model with the hair in the Stay video by Shakespeare’s Sister.
Maybe that was him?
Interesting! I thought it was the Jake guy, the photographer. I'm sure she named him once in an article but The Pool disappearing means my deep research is not possible.

http://www.salihughesbeauty.com/columns/merry-christmas-2/ says she's knowing him since she was 16 here. I suspect some fudging of that.

I like the videos she does about new finds in makeup, but I used to be able to figure out my shade a bit based on hers, I can’t do that now that she wears a darker colour but 🤷‍♀️ Actually, I think that might have been one of the reasons I originally followed her due to similar colouring, so was helpful.

Reactions: 2
She’s just uploaded a very cringe out of synch video. She also said a concealer is “banging” I cringed again. She really thinks she is cool. Can’t stand her anymore. The way she is now piping up about black women and skin ranges, when 5/6/7 years ago nothing was said. So fake. Just like her. Time to give the column to a young black woman who can freshen it up.
She "literally" sees herself as the Bodleian Library of beauty doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She sounds like some sleazy old bloke, spewing self-justifying shite through yellowed teeth, while wearing a grubby string vest. May be she is?
This is so gross. FWIW I don’t think men who have sex with girls around 16ish are pedophiles but I DO think they have issues they need to deal with, whether that is fear of women, control, etc etc. It’s not normal.

Off topic (but vaguely related) - anyone read my Dark Vanessa? About a schoolgirl’s ‘affair’ with her teacher - deeply uncomfortable read.

This is so gross. FWIW I don’t think men who have sex with girls around 16ish are pedophiles but I DO think they have issues they need to deal with, whether that is fear of women, control, etc etc. It’s not normal.
Ephebophilia is a paraphilia that focuses on teenage girls. Jeffrey Epstein was an ephebophile.
When you put together the facts that as a young teenager Sali was in a relationship with a man who, by her own accounts, sounds like displayed all the traits of an ephebophile; as well as the hilar Twitter bants with convicted paedophile and partner of BFF India Knight, EJ; plus the ‘Ginsberg is just a name what’s all the fuss about?’ minimisation of the pweirdo-worship candle - it all just looks a bit suss. And now we’re reminded that lap-dog Feebs is similarly sympathetic to men who want to sexually abuse children.
Her views and the company she keeps seem to align on this subject.
It’s actually bleeping gross. More so even than the dog poo eyeshadow palette and complementary Ford Cortina back seat-brown polo neck.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Here to do a FeeBee and “defend” Bowie - in relation to Lori Mattix the story is inconsistent and Mattix herself has changed her account a few times. I don’t think there are a collection of 15 year olds (like in the case of John Peel) well I hope not. I’m sure if there are I will find out really soon....

Reactions: 4
Off topic (but vaguely related) - anyone read my Dark Vanessa? About a schoolgirl’s ‘affair’ with her teacher - deeply uncomfortable read.
Yes! Read it. Very well written book I thought. Apparently it's based on the authors own experiences of a unequal relationship.

• Wow
Ephebophilia is a paraphilia that focuses on teenage girls. Jeffrey Epstein was an ephebophile.
When you put together the facts that as a young teenager Sali was in a relationship with a man who, by her own accounts, sounds like displayed all the traits of an ephebophile; as well as the hilar Twitter bants with convicted paedophile and partner of BFF India Knight, EJ; plus the ‘Ginsberg is just a name what’s all the fuss about?’ minimisation of the pweirdo-worship candle - it all just looks a bit suss. And now we’re reminded that lap-dog Feebs is similarly sympathetic to men who want to sexually abuse children.
Her views and the company she keeps seem to align on this subject.
It’s actually bleeping gross. More so even than the dog poo eyeshadow palette and complementary Ford Cortina back seat-brown polo neck.
The whole thing is wierd isn't it? I genuinely don't know a single paedophile or anyone who would remotely defend child abuse, or even be dismissive of it. This blurring of the lines they seem to think OK is horrible - famous 'cool' man = OK. Child abuse really is not a movable feast, in my eyes anyway.
It still is bizarre that Sali said Tattlers are disgruntled ex FB group members who were slung out for being racist - yet comments condoning child abuse were OK? :unsure:

Reactions: 3
When I was a teenager someone I knew, knew someone who was/is famous. And in the 90s underage drinking wasn’t really that unusual.
It’s well that he the Perv is famous because he wouldn’t be popular otherwise.
Anyway down the pub Perv turns up and as knows our male mutual friend, we all get talking. The perv had latched on to my friend being 15 and would not let it go, tried to convince her not to stay with me and go back to his hotel, offered her £20 repeatedly saying “and you are 15, not 16”. I was right next to her, I thought she was a bit quiet (she was quite shy anyway) and dragged her to the toilet where she told me everything. We went back and I heard him saying it. We made our excuses and left but he made sure she had his hotel and room number in case she change her mind about staying in a luxury suite 🤢
Yeah, ephebophile

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes! Read it. Very well written book I thought. Apparently it's based on the authors own experiences of a unequal relationship.
EDIT: I say "unequal relationship" because she genuinely thought she was in a loving, mutual relationship for many many years until she sought therapy and saw how f**ked up it was. I obviously don't think it was a "relationship" except abusive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.