Sali Hughes #25 Gifted. I try very hard to pay but she will not have it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, I would be really upset if JL went... I’m pretty close to one and it’s really the place I go to if I’m feeling like I need a cuddle 😂

When I had my son and was really worried about breastfeeding in public, my kind but very firm midwife told me to go to John Lewis because it’s safe and friendly. That was 10 years ago and I always associate it with my first mat leave as a new mum

And at the Co-op, apparently.
Yep - I just picked up the kids annual new pjs from there this evening

Also I got the VB Eye Foil in Navy and it is DELICIOUS - took ages to arrive from my Black Friday purchase but I absolutely love and have worn it everyday around the house with my tracksuit and slippers because I am fancy as fook.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you all for the beauty chat, love it! I just want to thank those of you that recommended Perfume Parlour - I ordered a variety of sprays, roll ons and wax melts, and they are brilliant for the money. The Gucci dupes I tried are spot on. I have been well and truly influenced - in a good way :m

• Heart
Reactions: 14
One day when I can be bothered I will look at some other Tattle threads to see if the actual subject of a thread is as little mentioned as Sali is in her own 😂
Really is hilarious. I know we have bursts of mild discussion eg her 'taking instruction from the sea' 🤭 and really really trying to pay for things 🤭🤭 but I hope people coming to view revolting racist murderous sewer rats aren't disappointed that the last mention of her was she looked nice with a fringe.
Hardly worth the Beeb's money was it really?

Btw as an aside - what does Sali actually do now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn’t someone here say a while back that there were complaints on other threads that there was more beauty talk than bitching?! Speaks volumes about who we are.

We call her out for: dishonesty over the products she promotes, her racism and bullying, the racism and bullying by the rest of the members of the “coven”, her poor oral hygiene (really, Sali, please scrub your filthy tongue), her inability to choose the correct foundation shade, her flattering hair choices, etc, etc

No wonder she doesn’t want people coming here to take a look because then all her lies would start to unravel!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn’t someone here say a whole back that there were complaints on other threads that there was more beauty talk than bitching?!
Yes, pretty sure it was on the Jack Monroe thread and they were saying they rarely come here because it's mainly just beauty talk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got bored one time and had a look there, not even knowing who she was, but there was too much to read back over and it moved so damned fast
I don't know why but the sewer rats things always cracks me up every time I hear it
It's such a lazy analogy

🐀🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got bored one night and had a look there, not even knowing who she was, but there was too much to read back over and it moved so damned fast

It's such a lazy analogy
It really is. Especially when you look at the general vibe of the the thread

Reactions: 4
One day when I can be bothered I will look at some other Tattle threads to see if the actual subject of a thread is as little mentioned as Sali is in her own 😂
Really is hilarious. I know we have bursts of mild discussion eg her 'taking instruction from the sea' 🤭 and really really trying to pay for things 🤭🤭 but I hope people coming to view revolting racist murderous sewer rats aren't disappointed that the last mention of her was she looked nice with a fringe.
Hardly worth the Beeb's money was it really?

Btw as an aside - what does Sali actually do now?
She shills sandals by the sea shore.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Actually after the BBC thing came out there was a thread on MN where someone tried to bring up Sali and the “dragging site” and they said they’d been over for a look and it was mostly a thread discussing cleansers 🤣 no-one bit so the thread went back to its main discussion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Doesn’t say much for her journalistic integrity to do a multiple platform piece on a group of women bullying you online, then when reading the threads in question it’s all just beauty recommendations. If you were a Sali fan driven here right now you’d question what the connection is between hair dryers and threats to Sali. It’s ludicrous the picture she paints versus what actually happens here.

Side note as soon as you all started talking hair dryers mine died. You tattlers are going to make me spend money whether I like it or not 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Guess what's arriving in the post today??? Korean Exfoliating mitts. Excitement level is high. I might do a double blast and use them with the sugar scrub I got in my advent calendar. Will I end up looking like someone from Hellraiser?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think Sali the reason why Sali was afraid when out and about is because she was worried she would be stopped for hairdryer recommendations?

• Haha
Hard to know! I wonder did they get paid off by RT or if they sold their shares or something and they're now taking a backseat.

Either way, I think it's a sign that influencers are now starting to wane. I could be wrong

• Heart
I read that some influencers / temptalia were boycotting hourglass because their shade range was not inclusive, made me wonder who had more power - influencers or beauty journos/pr

Reactions: 5
Maybe Pixiwoo want to return to their roots and make their money from makeup again. Instead of schilling crap online. Good luck to them!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.