Sali Hughes #25 Gifted. I try very hard to pay but she will not have it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As in become makeup artists again? Could be but I also think they've probably made enough to retire and have a quiet life.

Reactions: 7
Got to be in the millions, I would guess!

1.5 million according to Google
I don’t know about that. I remember Sam saying a few years ago that she needed Nic to cosign on a mortgage with her because she was unable to afford to buy a house by herself.

Reactions: 2
I've no clue how these things work. Maybe the 1.5 million is in assets with the penthouse etc. Either way I doubt she's short of a bob!

Reactions: 3
The fact that we talk so much beauty here demonstrates why we're here. Sali used to be reliable for that kind of thing. Or her Facebook group before she monitized it into a tit forum.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I've no clue how these things work. Maybe the 1.5 million is in assets with the penthouse etc. Either way I doubt she's short of a bob!
I just checked companies house. Apparently their total assets as of last year were nearly 7 million!!! 😱

2796691B-21FC-4C94-884E-9AFF1495625B.jpeg

Meanwhile, Sali’s “Admin Shed Productions” has been dissolved. Tory Loaf, Debra and Lucy Mangan all had at least a 25% share each.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So if admin shed productions has been dissolved I wonder where that leaves the forum? Surely it's a money sink at this stage?

Reactions: 4
She's already going to start raving about the sewer rats delving into her financial affairs, so why not? 🐀 🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm picturing the scene of Sali on the Eurostar

"I was on the Eurostar for another stressful work venture and out of the corner of my eye I spotted a cluster of women. I nearly dropped my Real Techniques eyeshadow brush down the seat in shock. These women, all affluent looking, it was clear they came from all walks of life. PhDs, social workers and even teachers of children among them. They were giggling amongst themselves, as though sharing a joke I wasn't part of. Tidbits of their conversations floated towards me: Korean beauty mitts, NuFace, it was clear these were no ordinary women but women who loved beauty. An existential dread hovered over me as I feared they would approach me and ask my thoughts on the best hairdryer to purchase or the best long lasting foundation. I pulled my silke face mask further over my face, grateful for the anonymity and protection it afforded me".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

"I was on the Eurostar for another stressful work venture and out of the corner of my eye I spotted a cluster of women. I nearly dropped my Real Techniques eyeshadow brush down the seat in shock. These women, all affluent looking, it was clear they came from all walks of life. PhDs, social workers and even teachers of children among them. They were giggling amongst themselves, as though sharing a joke I wasn't part of. Tidbits of their conversations floated towards me: Korean beauty mitts, NuFace, it was clear these were no ordinary women but women who loved beauty. An existential dread hovered over me as I feared they would approach me and ask my thoughts on the best hairdryer to purchase or the best long lasting foundation. I pulled my silke face mask further over my face, grateful for the anonymity and protection it afforded me".
I've just read this in Sali's nasally, breathy twang and I am ⚰⚰⚰⚰

ETA if you do it in her FREAKY FRIDAY angry voice it's even funnier.

Je suis morte.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's already going to start raving about the sewer rats delving into her financial affairs, so why not? 🐀 🧀
It’s a matter of public record and it’s only fair we take a look since she was trying to profit from our internet chats and love of beauty. The profitability of her website depended totally on how many hits she got as a result of our visits.

It honestly blows my mind how frequently she tries to play the victim. Daft cow.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Crying. With love and laughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Didn’t someone here say a while back that there were complaints on other threads that there was more beauty talk than bitching?! Speaks volumes about who we are.

We call her out for: dishonesty over the products she promotes, her racism and bullying, the racism and bullying by the rest of the members of the “coven”, her poor oral hygiene (really, Sali, please scrub your filthy tongue), her inability to choose the correct foundation shade, her flattering hair choices, etc, etc

No wonder she doesn’t want people coming here to take a look because then all her lies would start to unravel!
Her racism?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.