Sali Hughes #24 She's gone totally QVC.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only ended up here thanks to Sali’s Friday rant last year and realised exactly just how misleading and disingenuous she is due to her huge exaggeration and twisting of any content on here. It was her actions that alerted me to her fakery.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I only ended up here thanks to Sali’s Friday rant last year and realised exactly just how misleading and disingenuous she is due to her huge exaggeration and twisting of any content on here. It was her actions that alerted me to her fakery.
Me too!

Reactions: 9
Its not the first time she has done it either. She also said that when she made a video about it last year. So Nez Hasan, in exchange for free brows, lashes, presumably nails, gets free publicity on Sali’s IG and gets a Guardian column mention.

She makes me sick
How is she not embarrassed to even try that on? She does it everywhere. When she can fully afford to pay. It makes me uncomfortable even thinking about it

• Sick
Did the BBC ever respond to the complaints about the documentary?
I didn't complain (didn't hear it at the time tbh) and have no idea about others.
I *think* people's main concerns were a respected journalist fronting a documentary about a topic she proudly said she had done zero research on having never been here - 'it would finish me' (she said). Tattle is a 'rat filled sewer' yet she apparently relied on the testimony of others for this.
It's like me doing a (paid) book review relying on someone else telling me what they thought about it.
No idea what the BBC were thinking.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Me too :ROFLMAO: Thanks Sali, I've saved loadsa money now my eyes have been opened to her fakery and dishonesty (and others!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And me.

I just saw Sali has pinned that pov-fetish piece that sat on the spike for 12 months :LOL: 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Speaking of pinning, for someone who "hates having her photos taken" she has sure uploaded a lot of photos of herself to pintrest lately...
(the algorithm highlighted her uploads, I didn't go deep-researching)
Gosh, she really loves herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the overweening narcissism that's rough to stomach. Just a hint of vulnerability, a slight chink in the armour of self-assuredness, a weak dilute of self-doubt, would make her so much more relatable and appealing

Reactions: 17
It's the overweening narcissism that's rough to stomach. Just a hint of vulnerability, a slight chink in the armour of self-assuredness, a weak dilute of self-doubt would make her so much more relatable and appealing
Narcissism masquerading as being helpful and honest. Lapping up the 'omg you are so pretty' comments. Mainly from anonymous posters but apparently that is OK - she doesn't mind and doesn't demand 'AnonYmOUs accounts ShOuLd Be BaNned' 🥴
Very strange indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Narcissism masquerading as being helpful and honest. Lapping up the 'omg you are so pretty' comments. Mainly from anonymous posters but apparently that is OK - she doesn't mind and doesn't demand 'AnonYmOUs accounts ShOuLd Be BaNned' 🥴
Very strange indeed.
I know. Literally thousands of gormless fans hanging off her every word, flattering her daily, and yet ... that's never enough

I guess that goes for the majority of influencers. It's so hard for me to wrap my head around, this desperate need for external validation (which, as you say, masquerades as a generous service)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As someone who craves validation, I know it is temporary and only fills you up for a little while. It's basically like my local Chinese take away. Thankfully I'm far too up my own arse to look for it via creating an Instagram influencer gig. But I reckon once you go down that path, it can be addictive....all those likes, all the focus on one's image.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.