Sali Hughes #23 Swipe up Sali!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean lots of people have trouble with eye contact. I used to, massively. I often find it hard to process my own thoughts when trying to make eye contact, amongst other issues. Anyways. I've worked on it a lot and now and even though I still struggle sometimes, I'm really much better at it when I need to be. Weird that she doesn't do anything about it or doesn't realise how it makes her come across.
I used to have massive problems as a child because I was so shy and awkward. But I have had to grow out of it as a lawyer. Surely her trade as a journalist requires her to have better people skills? She just comes across as someone who can’t be arsed. (Maybe she can’t!)

Reactions: 7
I used to have massive problems as a child because I was so shy and awkward. But I have had to grow out of it as a lawyer. Surely her trade as a journalist requires her to have better people skills? She just comes across as someone who can’t be arsed. (Maybe she can’t!)
Agree. She needs people skills in her job. However we should probs stop giving her that journalist title. She may well call herself that but I shall not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saw this on Emma Guns’ stories. “An evening with mates on the telly”.

What is this now? One big circle jerk?

ACB5BD28-F202-4801-B450-89134C1D00EB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Bless. She is really trying to dig herself into the IG influencer circle. Jamie Genevieve is another that Sali wouldn’t have passed the time of day with before. Now she just sees the potential new followers. It’s just all a massive shillfest.

How long can the Guardian keep paying someone with such obvious conflicts of interest. Do they just not care anymore to even pretend impartiality?

Reactions: 18
Bit harsh. Surely her hard hitting article about cut price coffins and pot noodles puts her up there alongside Woodward and Bernstein?
Hey hey hey come on now. That BBC doc was Pulitzer worthy! That was some deep level, research. Completely free of bias.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See she’s copied Sam Chapman’s interpretation of the weird dog poo palette today. Looks a little less terrible with some eyeliner.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
See she’s copied Sam Chapman’s interpretation of the weird dog poo palette today. Looks a little less terrible with some eyeliner.
I can still only see mud. Have to say though, for all my criticism of her, I do appreciate a beauty guru who answers subscribers questions about products/recommendations. She just doesn't know sometimes when to not respond.

Reactions: 1
Choose different colours Sali, those look atrocious on you. Not sure if they are just terrible to blend but her ‘advertising’ of that palette can’t be boosting anyone’s interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, I personally don't think Sali looks remotely like Caitlin, not even in that photo
Neither do I. I also don’t like the eye makeup in that Guardian photo. That’s not to impugn MoragRoss’ handiwork, it’s just not my cuppa. The rest of it looks good though. Perhaps she could let Sali know what her actual foundation shade is?????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.