Sali Hughes #23 Swipe up Sali!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have taken a gander at Sam Chapman’s eye makeup with the Vieve palette. It looks pretty good.

1644604C-8941-466A-B7BD-7B404AFAC9C9.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Funmi Fetto mentions how using too many different skincare products might irritate the skin and weaken its barrier. Is it possible that the tide is turning?
I admit I’ve been reading a lot of Jessica DeFino lately. 😬 Following her advice I’ve stopped using products that are extremely high in hyaluronic acid. The best thing I’ve done for my skin lately.

Reactions: 9
Now I do love my max strength Botox. It helps me look a bit better. Other people say that I’m glowing, really it’s just that I can’t frown or get resting witch face. But the large pores and fine lines, I can’t get worked up about.

Reactions: 6
Funmi Fetto mentions how using too many different skincare products might irritate the skin and weaken its barrier. Is it possible that the tide is turning?
I admit I’ve been reading a lot of Jessica DeFino lately. 😬 Following her advice I’ve stopped using products that are extremely high in hyaluronic acid. The best thing I’ve done for my skin lately.
Well if Funmi uses all the products she mentions in her weekly Observer columns then yes, that's far too many imo. And you don't need to change your routine (the hint's in the word!) every couple of weeks.
I agree with many things Jessice DeFino says. Unless your skin is really terribly congested you dont need to attack it with flannels, exfoliators, acids, etc.
With so many products around and the latest "holy grail" always round the next corner it's easy to overdo things. I've been there...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have to say I love the skirt on her latest post and think she looks great.
She does love those ear cuffs though doesn’t she, giving them the hard sell, is she on commission? 😆

Reactions: 3
I am actually feeling a bit embarrassed for her this week. The dreadful unflattering, patchy makeup application in the videos and those cringe Hush photo ads. Not a great week for the credibility in shillville.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have to say I love the skirt on her latest post and think she looks great.
She does love those ear cuffs though doesn’t she, giving them the hard sell, is she on commission? 😆
So she's advocating sleeping and SHOWERING in cheap brass jewellery? She's either fibbing again or very dim. Or maybe having green ears is what sets the whole look off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.