Sali Hughes #23 Swipe up Sali!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatā€™s not the first time she hadnā€™t worn a mask properly, either. (Hey, what happened to those ā€œmust haveā€ silk masks she was shilling a few weeks ago?)
Just had a nosy look. Stupid moo, all the germs leaking out the side too. And how dare she sully VV Rouleaux. I've been going there for donkey's.

I unfollowed her a while back so I have to go to the trouble of searching and click to snoop and hate.

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t believe her radio persona. Sheā€™s doing a Lorraine Kelly I reckon. All that sly, sharp, smart at the cost of everyone else that she showed us all in the 90s is still there she just Beebed herself down.

Yes! I was delighted to hear Nemone this morning. She should have that slot, sheā€™s so bloody good. Amy Lame, Katie Puckrik and Ravers want promoting to weekday permanence. Shaun forever though šŸ’•
I just like her song choice. Not really into her sweet as pie shtick.

Reactions: 1
Is it my imagination or is Saliā€™s hair lighter than it used to be? It used to look extremely dark before. Look at this:

She looked much smarter and well put together back then, too. I dislike the style she has adopted these days.

Reactions: 4
Well, her hairdresser has saved a mint re advertising. Sali has a great reach so a free hair do for her would be a great advert on her SM for them. Also, we know people are struggling but Iā€™m not sure about hersheons as they are v expensive. And her hair just looks the same. She did reference the stylist tho so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
My hairdresser has closed down permanently.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Couldnā€™t she have paid for a haircut in a salon in Brighton? And given them free advertising on social media?! Itā€™s the smaller businesses that donā€™t have celebrity clientele which are going to go bust.

Reactions: 21
ABSOLUTELY, @GTL Old-Timer. This is exactly why some people suspect Sali of dishonesty over undeclared financial arrangements, because sheā€™s travelling 2.5 hours each way to Hershesons for a free haircut WHY?

Reactions: 13
As a fellow thin-haired person, her new haircut look about 1.5% different to her old one. Itā€™s a freebie, but not convincing me to go and spend Ā£Ā£Ā£ for a haircut. I think she is a pretty woman who had got her colours ( hair and make up) wrong recently. She looked better a few years ago. When we get older we often feel we need to tone things down, but a bit of contrast makes a massive difference.

Reactions: 7
ABSOLUTELY, @GTL Old-Timer. This is exactly why some people suspect Sali of dishonesty over undeclared financial arrangements, because sheā€™s travelling 2.5 hours each way to Hershesons for a free haircut WHY?
To look exactly the same. Its bizarre. Its not a complicated cut either is it? Any salon can recreate this kind of long choppy layer hair.

Reactions: 4
I've just looked at the price list for Hershesons and it's Ā£360 for a cut! What the frig? I pay Ā£90 for a cut and dry. For this I get a head massage, a treatment of my choice and a really decent cut in a decent salon. What on earth can justify charging that much for a cut? Do they wash your hair in angel jizz?

If that freebie cut for SH was a way of drumming up business, I'm afraid that I certainly can't see what about it is worth 360 notes. And I'm the type of person that sees a result and often can see why a price tag is so high. Not this time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
5 hours plus Ā£40ish train fare (and maybe a taxi or risking the tube in a pandemic) for a free haircut. Anyone normal would just get a full price local haircut to save the faff

Reactions: 10
I've just looked at the price list for Hershesons and it's Ā£360 for a cut! What the frig? I pay Ā£90 for a cut and dry. For this I get a head massage, a treatment of my choice and a really decent cut in a decent salon. What on earth can justify charging that much for a cut? Do they wash your hair in angel jizz?

If that freebie cut for SH was a way of drumming up business, I'm afraid that I certainly can't see what about it is worth 360 notes. And I'm the type of person that sees a result and often can see why a price tag is so high. Not this time.
I have my haircut at a small salon in my hometown, whenever I go back, by a lovely girl and it costs Ā£30 and I give her Ā£5 tip!

Christ, for that amount I'd want a wig to wear forever.

(I've been curious about getting a wig for when I'm just too lazy to make my own look nice, has anyone tried?)

• Haha
Christ, for that amount I'd want a wig to wear forever.

(I've been curious about getting a wig for when I'm just too lazy to make my own look nice, has anyone tried?)
My hair is getting to the stage that I need to start at least thinking about helper hair. The whole wig scene is baffling to me and not an easy one to navigate.

Reactions: 3
Yes, she's very bonny. I thought it was the actress who played the Queen in the first couple of series of The Crown (back next month, any fans). Claire something.
She certainly is more Bonny than me. Yeah all the faces look a bit like someone, you can have minutes of fun refreshing and inventing new people!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.