Sali Hughes #23 Swipe up Sali!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And India Knight. There just needs to be a Lauren Laverne one and the coven will be complete but there's probs not much mileage in talking really slowly as an only feature
And it is such an utter shame about LL because as a 17 year old I was MAD about Kenickie. She was an absolute idol for me for years. But, she has made herself so bland and watered herself down so much over the years from the mouthy 18 year old she was. (And I know we all change as the years go by, it would be a sad person who doesn't, but it does seem like there has been some kind of personality suppression to fit into the London media luvvie type she now is)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The Coven are a weird bunch. I don't think any of them would end up being mates if they didn't have being meedja luvvies in common.

Reactions: 7
👏

That "Karishmua" should be ashamed of herself, wasting her medical training 🩺 (it doesn't say how many years she studied) for a different kind of leeching.
I agree it is a waste, but there is so much guilt on medical students already for questioning if practising medicine is really for them or not for a decision they made at 17. Society doesn't shame any other professional for leaving their industry in the same way. Yes the state invests, but so does the student now.

Reactions: 6
She’s 42😁Being a dreadful, snide brat doesn’t work now it’s not the yob 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Excited for mine too! 💋 Never mind that I haven't worn lipstick since lockdown began ☺

I saw Funmi mentioned them in a really complimentary way.
I’ve just had my dispatch email! I can’t wait to get them on my lips even though I’ve got nowhere to go!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If you are talking about LL, I never thought she was a dreadful, snide brat. She was brilliant and a massively talented songwriter.
Completely off topic and feel free to delete but does anyone remember on one of those teen channels (I think Trouble) a show called 'Vern and Laverne' with LL and Vernon Kaye? I have no idea if I've made it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s 42😁Being a dreadful, snide brat doesn’t work now it’s not the yob 90s.
I don’t see her quite like that- surely something of the rebellious streak must have remained, but now she goes on and on about ‘8 0 8’ (it’s not funny, it never was, just stop it!) and spreading cheerfulness amongst her mostly middle-aged audience first thing in the morning (feels like an insult somehow). Anyway, she’s having a week off this week so that’s cheered me right up.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It bothered me that she isn’t wearing her mask properly in the stories. Bend the wire over your nose! That’s why the wire is there...

I don’t believe her radio persona. She’s doing a Lorraine Kelly I reckon. All that sly, sharp, smart at the cost of everyone else that she showed us all in the 90s is still there she just Beebed herself down.

Yes! I was delighted to hear Nemone this morning. She should have that slot, she’s so bloody good. Amy Lame, Katie Puckrik and Ravers want promoting to weekday permanence. Shaun forever though 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s not the first time she hadn’t worn a mask properly, either. (Hey, what happened to those “must have” silk masks she was shilling a few weeks ago?)

When she was doing her breathing techniques during early lockdown 😍What a soothing babe. And a House head - she really knows her tit.

Delaney is never serious and is right in there with that lot.

Reactions: 2
I agree it is a waste, but there is so much guilt on medical students already for questioning if practising medicine is really for them or not for a decision they made at 17. Society doesn't shame any other professional for leaving their industry in the same way. Yes the state invests, but so does the student now.
If it had been anything less venal I wouldn't have an issue 🙁 the doctors I know now all tried to persuade their kids not to follow them into medicine.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.