Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mazerati

Chatty Member
Bit harsh. Surely her hard hitting article about cut price coffins and pot noodles puts her up there alongside Woodward and Bernstein?
Hey hey hey come on now. That BBC doc was Pulitzer worthy! That was some deep level, research. Completely free of bias.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

JNRS90

Weirdly lining the waterline still looks ok if I’m trying to look sultry, I have to do it about two hours before leaving the house to let it “settle”. Anyone else find the older they get the less makeup they can wear?

• Heart

Curio

Chatty Member
I do as I drink most tea black now but you can add milk. The reviews on the Masala version are excellent. It used to be hard to find it but no longer.
Thank you!

All my Christmas and Birthdays came at once when they invented Biscuit Brew. I died and went to heaven..... in my wicker/cardboard coffin
I love Biscuit Brew! Haven’t got hold of the Toast and Jam one yet.

Just realised, I guess I really am here for the tea 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Missypissy

Just watched Sali's IGTV. She has the pace of an Aldi check out cashier putting your big shop through..but less engaging and informative.

• Haha
  • Wow

Aude

VIP Member
I definitely lean towards it being fabricated somehow. How did she make contact with this person and why them? Did she not try and ask anyone else these questions? I'm sure someone would have spoken up if they'd be approached.

What she wants us to believe is that she contacted one person from Tattle only to be interviewed, and that that one person agreed, and happened to have no opinion whatsoever on Sali's shilling, but instead disliked her because she was similar to a former friend?!

Very convenient.
I do believe that 'Becky' is real.

The story SH tells (I think the fullest version is on the Radio Ulster interview) is that Becky wrote to her a few months ago to say that she was taking stock of things and having therapy and, as part of that, wanted to apologise. SH, who was then making her Radio 4 programme, persauded her to be interviewed for it.

The feeling I got was that Becky was very nervous (who says 'I'm a nice mum'?) and was trying to appease. I imagine SH sitting there stony faced while Becky tried to win her over by saying what she wanted to hear.

If Becky's reasons for having been here were similar to most of us, explaining them to SH would have involved criticising her - and if you've some awareness of how she responds to criticism you'd think twice before going down that route. Much easier to say 'Hmm. I don't know. Maybe you just reminded me of a friend I was having problems with''.

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
Ugh. I know I'm late to the table but what complete and utter shite. It's so unfunny it's turned me right off my freshly poured Nespresso. I need to clear my head so I'm off to walk my paid for, unrescued dog

The Dowager

Chatty Member
In times like this, we all have to do what we can, help each other out as far as possible and go the extra mile.

To that end, I reckon I can open my spare box of Toast and Jam tea and then use a pair of kitchen tongs to transfer a couple of bags of the good stuff into a plastic sandwich bag, before tonging said bag into an envelope and posting on to Tattlers in need, this avoiding the potential transfer of plague. A bit like a shit version of how photos used to be developed ‘back in the day’, but without the borax.

I mean, it’s not quite up there with the Captain Toms and Joe Wicks’ of the world, but the offer’s there ;)

ETA; Delivery options are Royal Mail or cat flaps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Skiddidlydaddle

Chatty Member
Is this about The Vampires Wife post? I just saw it, how embarrassing! Especially the part about getting a dress which was not on the market yet. Humble brag mania.

• Haha

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
And her brows are so instagrammy now. Very Kim Kardashian (not that she knows who that is 🤭).
Why doesn’t she follow her own advice?????

“'A good, arched brow – thicker than Edith Piaf's, thinner than Kate Middleton's – works better than Botox'”

What a difference nine years makes. She looked so much better before. What on earth has happened to her? She looks like a totally different person now!

CDDA65BF-1A43-4827-8CDD-6A50AE4CBEA8.jpeg

• Wow

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Totally agree re the foundation shade - her neck is at least 2 shades lighter than her face. The worse angle for a photo she could have chosen! I dislike this glowy look as well. To me it just looks like the t zone is greasy and needs a good blotting and powder.

queenamber

VIP Member
Is anyone else annoyed that Jamie Genevieve is an upcoming ITB guest? Imagine going from the likes of Mary Greenwell and Sam McKnight to... an instagram influencer. Hope it's not a sign of what's to come.

• Haha
  • Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'm still slowly catching up on threads - why was she trying to push a racist angle onto here? The exGTLers being racist (bollocks), the speculation about her going to a synagogue? Why is she only saying this now? If any of it was true surely she would have used such excellent ammunition far earlier? And why the glee going through her stalker notebook reeling off people's professions when most of those professions make people here look like thoughtful compassionate hardworking types who might just have legitimate concerns with her? And with Liz Earle there were 20 WOMEN, but other times she says 30 WOMEN.
It literally makes no sense at all. No wonder a lawyer probably laughed in her face after charging a lot of money.
BTW I Googled her friend's name and this place certainly does not come up on the first pages so that isn't true. Shocking news I know.