Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mazerati

Chatty Member
@cholulamare I’m currently bathing in some now, with rose petals and lavender no less. Tbh I didn’t realise they had the plant material in them and they are making a right mess but the Bath feels very soft right now.
I usually get the better life magnesium flakes (which don’t have flora and fauna in). Victoria health is one of my go-to shops / sites for stuff like this x
Victoria Health's Garden of Wisdom Vit c serum is a _steal_ but I don't know if the formula is effective or not. However great percentage.

Whiskers

I know some people hate it, but do any of you experience ASMR? I find it useful to get to sleep, lots of soothing videos on YouTube or audio-only on Spotify.

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
She does this a fair bit and has done it today - putting the exact same thing both on her IG grid and in her stories. Isn't this a simultaneously sneaky and blatant way to increase engagement. Is there any other reason for it? I admit to ignorance here.
I think you're right. Some people only look at stories & some only at grid posts so it's a sneaky way to catch everyone.

Mselvista

VIP Member
Sorry Mselvista I have lost the thread of this, which journalist and which article?
Am not clear what is the podcast or what is an article, or have I missed something.
No, it's me. Apologies, I put the wrong link. In this interview with Matt Haig DO'P refers to an article written by one of the people who engaged in the prawn stuff on Twitter with SH. From.about 22 mins and 50.

This is the article she's on about.

Mazerati

Chatty Member
Oh, @Mazerati, that sounds so hard. Kids in your vicinity being at risk is the most worrying situation (I’ve been there). Also with you on the bluntness. I wish we all could go for a coffee/booze up, as despite being tragic, ‘bullying’ skidders, there are some people of real insight and articulacy on here.
Thanks Disi. The kids seemed fine this afternoon. They were shrieking whilst playing in the bath (my walls are so thin!). And the dad was mending the broken door. No idea what happened as they don't speak English and well... Can't really be too nosy.

Back to the petty dramas of Ms Loved Them for Years.

I wish I could do a 'hahahahahahaha' reaction. This post bucks the trend of other people's dreams being boring.

If I wasn't one of 'the three' then I hope we meet for coffee in another one of your dreams. I have a flat white.

@Mazerati 😘 😘

Lots of people appreciate bluntness. As women, we have been told that we should moderate it, but there is nothing wrong with it in and of itself, and I don't think I even batted an eye at your 'blunt post', although as women we are more attuned to notice it.

I will definitely have a coffee with you in dreamspace. I'm not having dreams at the moment but if I could choose to then I would invite you round, if that means anything. :coffee::m
So lately I have been having these visceral momentary flashbacks of the previous night's dream the following night as my head touches the pillow. It is a tiny blur of a flashback but I can feel it. So bizarre. WHAT DOES IT MEEEEAAANNN?

Last edited:

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Apparently she and Esther have reconciled things, or come to an understanding, behind the scenes.
Fair enough then.
I can understand she would want to know what’s written here if she wants to try to sue or something, but I really hope she is getting someone else to read it for her. She does not have the resilience. Unfortunately there will always be people who don’t like you.

Mustard

VIP Member
The BBC guidelines are interesting. Presumably if you go against them then you could get a warning at work or possibly be fired. I think a large number of staff who work on news/factual are careful and it’s the presenters who this is aimed at.
It’s not for light entertainment staff though, plus many LE are not staff, for example Graham Norton’s company makes his show and sells the show to the beeb.
It will depend on what is written into their contracts. No doubt the new guidelines will be incorporated.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Sorry Mselvista I have lost the thread of this, which journalist and which article?
Am not clear what is the podcast or what is an article, or have I missed something.

Skiddidlydaddle

Chatty Member
I remember that as well. Wasn’t the poster in question training to be a vicar?

I think her eyeliner looks fine. She could do with some Bobbi Brown corrector though... 🤔 I don’t think she tattooed anything as there were often photos of her in the press without makeup.

View attachment 300214
Her makeup looks great in this picture. The eyeliner definitely doesnt (or hasn't) always looked like this though.

Skiddidlydaddle

Chatty Member
What has she had done? I know she had a boob job post breastfeeding, and recently she had fillers in her nose...
Well, there is a video with Nadine Baggott from maybe a year ago and they go for some procedures together and she basically seems to have all the stuff which is popular at the moment. But, she is someone, like Lisa Eldridge, that looks good on it. Maybe because she has naturally large lips so doesn't get filler there (just my observation, filled lips seem to make for a very "done" looking face).

crossword

She's lying. If she were serious she'd make a documentary about it, you know do some investigative journalism.
I definitely get the feeling that there’s something off about her statement. But somehow I cannot get my head around the idea that she would lie like that. I mean this is not about secret Botox and gifted concealer. 😳

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
That's an excellent point about makeup @Badabing101 Blonde hair probably needs less or different makeup because of the natural light it gives ones face. I'm dark brown, with blue eyes and pale skin and some colours are out of the question