Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that the picture of SH is from slightly above but it seems odd to include a picture which in no way illustrates that Kate's dress is longer.
And SH's reply to Lucy Mangan is scrambling my brain.

Reactions: 5
You have a point about her deliberately misconstruing things to suit her narrative , as I said it is just my opinion.

She’ll say whatever she wants anyway, as she proved in ‘An Important Statement’ that Friday .
I realize I was wrong now. I saw the type and thought it was hers as it was the exact same font as her enlightening caption. Apologies!

I know that the picture of SH is from slightly above but it seems odd to include a picture which in no way illustrates that Kate's dress is longer.
And SH's reply to Lucy Mangan is scrambling my brain.
It looks like both dresses hit the mid calf on each woman so yes Kate's would have been literally longer but hits the same part of the leg because she's taller. So it's possible that Kate didn't want to wear what may have been about a knee length dress because of the tabloids or it may have been that she, like Sali, desired a dress that hits mid calf.

Reactions: 3
She writes for the Guardian when her heart is stone cold Daily Mail.
🙌🙌🙌🙌
Ex-Vogue Alexander Schulman is now a Mail columnist. Her writing was always drab and snobby, but without the beautiful glossy photography around her articles her character is seen for what it really is. Will Sali go the same way?

(In a podcast on the grief she had with a friend, she wished a man dead because he ordered a free Daily Mail in a hotel - don't worry tho Lauren, none of us wish her dead!)

You can be jailed for not paying a TV licence but a crime as sickening as Eric's doesn't warrant it? That is seriously fucked up

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Someone like this is a waste of skin and oxygen. What a joke of a sentence. Scum like this with a long rap sheet should be off the streets. Old fart white male privilege.
You are the company you keep.
What a peach he is. Birds of a feather and all that

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He’s revolting and anyone who continues to have him as a friend or even follows him on social media needs to have a word with themselves.

Reactions: 14
The thought of all IK’s mates sympathising with them and their ‘ordeal’ and belittling the charges actually makes me feel physically sick

i can only hope karma knocks their door soon.

Reactions: 12
You can be jailed for not paying a TV licence but a crime as sickening as Eric's doesn't warrant it? That is seriously fucked up
Yep. I'm glad that folk are articulating all this. I'm so angry I can't find the words.

For those who aren't aware, when Sali had her tantrum on Instagram, there was some "joking" among her and her blue tick pals that EJ should be sent round to tattlers homes.

SH is good friends with India Knight a wealthy Times columnist who is Eric's partner.

He’s revolting and anyone who continues to have him as a friend or even follows him on social media needs to have a word with themselves.
Totally. Unbelievably, he still has an account on twitter.

Reactions: 5
suspended sentence?

whats the difference between that and the lockdown everyone else is dealing with?

Reactions: 14
I am so repulsed by the news about Eric Joyce, particularly as it's barely been talked about. Clearly India's influence in the press. If IK stays married to him and SH remains bezzies with the couple then she better watch out ever offering her opinion or moralising about anything. Hypocrital wench. He's subhuman. The man has had enough chances. He beat up an underage teenage boy and they kept cooing over his sexy violent edge. Now he's a p a e d o too??

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He would have sought top legal advice when he was charged, and been told what (expensive) steps to take in order to appear remorseful, reformed, and a victim himself (poor Eric and his rugged and unruly temper and wee drinking problem). Add to that IK's media clout, and the writing was on the wall that he would not do a day in prison. The rich don't live by the same rules as the rest of us

May I ask what has IK ever done as a "journalist" besides endlessly give her opinion? Is that ... it?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.