Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she made fun of them wearing masks? I thought she was just laughing at what the woman said to them?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she made fun of them wearing masks? I thought she was just laughing at what the woman said to them?
That woman likely has some degree of dementia - the 'social filter' is one of the first things to go. A cheap laugh.

Reactions: 4
Yes, was about to say the same. I thought it was someone else's video (who presumably put the comment on it) as she said it had mean making her laugh since last night or something.
Also, I thought both charities were started at around the same time. It is entirely possible for two similar charities to be stated completely independently without one having copied the other. The wording on both their websites is suspiciously similar but that doesn't nean Beauty Banks copied Hygiene Banks.
SH characterises posters hear as lying about her. In light of that and the upcoming documentary on bullying, I think posters should be careful about, for example, assertingwith certainty SH's motivations (which can't be known by us) or that SH *definitely* nicked the idea for her charity from someone else.
Apologies if I sound patronising. Can just very easily see some posts could be portrayed. Not as simple mistakes or misunderstanding but as wilful malicious lies and "conspiracy theories".

Reactions: 10
She’s now put the Cambridges video as a grid post, it is a bit odd as she never posts stuff like that. Perhaps she’s just trying to cheer us all up? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Anyone else find it amusing that to Sali, the Queen is chic in that nana way, to the point of writing a book on her style. Yet, the Cambridges are a bit establishment and uncool?

Anyone else find it amusing that to Sali, the Queen is chic in that nana way, to the point of writing a book on her style. Yet, the Cambridges are a bit establishment and uncool?
She writes for the Guardian when her heart is stone cold Daily Mail.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, was about to say the same. I thought it was someone else's video (who presumably put the comment on it) as she said it had mean making her laugh since last night or something.
Also, I thought both charities were started at around the same time. It is entirely possible for two similar charities to be stated completely independently without one having copied the other. The wording on both their websites is suspiciously similar but that doesn't nean Beauty Banks copied Hygiene Banks.
SH characterises posters hear as lying about her. In light of that and the upcoming documentary on bullying, I think posters should be careful about, for example, assertingwith certainty SH's motivations (which can't be known by us) or that SH *definitely* nicked the idea for her charity from someone else.
Apologies if I sound patronising. Can just very easily see some posts could be portrayed. Not as simple mistakes or misunderstanding but as wilful malicious lies and "conspiracy theories".
You have a point about her deliberately misconstruing things to suit her narrative , as I said it is just my opinion.

She’ll say whatever she wants anyway, as she proved in ‘An Important Statement’ that Friday .

I think she's not fully over Kate Middleton looking much better in wearing her wedding dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Professional victims will find anything to cry about. Best not to worry about what she misconstrues. We're not public figures or journalists. We're a gossip forum.

Makes sense, if you read her husband's hilarious tweets. To be fair, I'm the last one to judge what's funny, because her Peloton ride made me laugh. 🤷‍♀️
Oh but you ARE funny. Your posts make me chuckle.

I think she's not fully over Kate Middleton looking much better in wearing her wedding dress.
wait, what's this? some juicy goss I missed out on?

Reactions: 3
Professional victims will find anything to cry about. Best not to worry about what she misconstrues. We're not public figures or journalists. We're a gossip forum.
Agreed.

Oh but you ARE funny. Your posts make me chuckle.

wait, what's this? some juicy goss I missed out on?
Sali wore a Vampire's Wife dress for her wedding in 2017. Kate Middleton wore the very same dress on a recent trip to Ireland. Sali tried to claim that Kate's was longer and more conservative than hers because the tabloids would have a "nervo" if she showed too much skin

Reactions: 3
Agreed.

Sali wore a Vampire's Wife dress for her wedding in 2017. Kate Middleton wore the very same dress on a recent trip to Ireland. Sali tried to claim that Kate's was longer and more conservative than hers because the tabloids would have a "nervo" if she showed too much skin
and was it longer? I'm laughing at rad Sali wearing the same dress as Kate.

Reactions: 2
Exactly; she could have said she was flattered at someone as stylish as Kate wearing that dress and how amazing it looked. But no, it's "mine is shorter" in a bid to make hers appear edgier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.