Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear this. I'm a few inches and cup sizes bigger than Sali but small back and bad posture. I used to lift weights pre-corona but don't have any at home and don't particularly want to go back to the gym yet, so my back has really suffered. I was over the moon when I was able to go back to my massage therapist last month, it was magic but I was in pain again 3 days later 😩
They’re not cheap but I’m liking my theragun massager for this.

Reactions: 2
On another note, I think her boobs look much better. her style is leaning towards the more neutral/ androgynous now but she was having to wear a lot of wrap/ tea dresses because of her old figure which looked a bit matronly imo. She looks great in the T shirts/ jeans/ shorts. Appreciated her candour about the costs etc. Although I would say a VW is not necessarily a cheap car!

I'm amazed that she's able to do a full face of make up on holiday though - I can just about cope with mascara as it all melts/ sweats straight off!

Reactions: 6
I’m lugging round 32ffs at 5ft2. My main problem with them is nasty psoriasis underneath them which is horrible. I’d love to get a reduction and am saving for it.

Hi - I have the same under-boob issue - tried everything I could think of & found The Ordinary’s Natural Moisturizing Factors +AH cleared it right up. Astonishing - I wasn’t expecting a moisturizer to be the thing I needed (the issue seemed to be excess moisture, to tell the truth) but it worked. It’s quite a “dry” moisturizer, which might be the reason? I use it every day now - if I don’t, I start to get the tingle again....

On her Instagram stories - I think Sali really suits a tan and the one she's used looks great.

Honestly, if she wants to use this thread as an example of being bullied she's going to struggle.
That's what cherry-picking's for 😃🍒

Oops, I see I was beaten to it. I think she looks great in the second pic on her stories today. Maybe the first one too, if she didn't look so miserable, "literally" dying

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How is any of it bullying anyway? Catty comments, speculation, scrutiny, praise, disbelief are all over her threads but again, she only knows about them because she (or staff) seek them out to read. I don’t believe that is bullying by any definition.

Is it Friday? So, column tomorrow? The newest technology and ingredients to hit The Industry - glycerin and pump bottles?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Body lotions or scrubs.

How is any of it bullying anyway? Catty comments, speculation, scrutiny, praise, disbelief are all over her threads but again, she only knows about them because she (or staff) seek them out to read. I don’t believe that is bullying by any definition.

I agree. Sali doesn't.

Tits.

I jest Sal. I’m back to being a fan. Write On 💪🏻👄

Last edited:
  • Haha
How much does he charge for hair styling? I forget. She does add that that it's all about the cut. What is this cut called? The no cut cut?

So, here we have a hairstylist saying the best hairstyle is the one where you don't actually do anything. And an influencer selling, pardon me, advising on anti-aging creams, but the effects are due to weak dilutes and smidges.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How much does he charge for hair styling? I forget. She does add that that it's all about the cut. What is this cut called? The no cut cut?

So, here we have a hairstylist saying the best hairstyle is the one where you don't actually do anything. And an influencer selling, pardon me, advising on anti-aging creams, but the effects are due to weak dilutes and smidges.
If this is her hair in the reduction video, I thought it looked wispy and scruffy.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.