Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Ok I know I could just google this, but what the hell is micellar water and why is everyone using it? Like this new thing has just appeared in everyone's cleansing routine which never existed when I was younger...not meaning to sound grumpy...just I've lived long enough without it, what's the deal?
I'd have to Google it to tell you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Curio

Chatty Member
That sounds perfect, thank you. I’ve been looking at them but dismissed them as another glossy lipstick and I have enough of those. I would like something more matte for a change.
Bobbi Brown Art Sticks are good too. I get dry lips but can wear them even though they’re matte.

Badabing101

VIP Member
If you want to see a good video on it check out Hot and Flashy. She raves about it. Won't help tear troughs. I have hollow eyes now. Fillers is only option but I'm just going to live with mine for now. Low down on priority list.
Just watched it! I am sold ....

This is me also! I’ve kept track of the chat on it on this thread and I’m honestly so convinced by the honest and frank accounts by the lovely beefy visages here. Been dithering/lusting for about 9 months. Happy to conduct an experiment when mine arrives to let you know!
Yes please Griz x

crossword

My first Sali purchases were 1. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, glowy version. Was sparkly and emphasised pores. Also, I chose one shade darker than Sali because I’m fair but but no means very pale - turned out too dark and too orange. 2. EL tubing mascara. Excellent. Have been using a tubing one ever since, nothing else works with my oily lids.

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
I’ve got a nice rose water one from Boots, their organics range I think. I don’t know that it does anything but it’s very nice and refreshing.

Badabing101

VIP Member

Smellycat18

Well, if there's one thing worse than being talked about, it's not being talked about, incorrect name spelling or no. She even sent a number of us here to add to the traffic with her Friday rant!

Incidentally, old news, but I found the beef face married incel twitter chat a bit projecting (from IK IIRC, but within SH's twitter chat). For one, we're all Helen-of-Troy gorgeous, shag bandy and sylphlike but what a strange thing to say when you're notably objectively less lovely looking than your sisters and partnered to a problematic man - per EJs wiki.
Shag bandy 😂😂😂😂😂. Love it 😂😂😂😂

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
I think it's a cleanse you can do without water to get makeup off. But you generally are then supposed to use a wash off cleanser afterwards I think.

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
Another ren eye cream disaster here!
Also didnt like the nars illuminating primer, babyliss big hair or the Phillip's mini electric razor

Does anyone know a shop that still takes cosmetic plastic recycling? (John Lewis and bodyshop arent due to covid and the council have kinda given up on my estate)

Last edited: