Sali Hughes #16 The sell-out who couldn't sell out, and that is a legal fact.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too - a fellow big titted beef face but I am very tall and 32H which does not look like that because of my height.

Also agree on the ‘warming up’ AKA GLOW.... I’m more of a fan of the pale skin, red lip (lol) look

Reactions: 1
It's not an absolute, but excess is likely to gather there so with extra facial movement potential irration/flakiness is exacerbated. I stick some moisturizer around my nostrils before applying tret to dilute it / prevent makeup peeling off there
I was going to say the same - only reason to avoid those areas is that the product might build up where there is a crease. Good tip about applying a bit a moisturiser there first.

Thanks for this Miriam! I have pretty big tits but I think people would be surprised that I am a G/HH cup because once you’re in the right fitting bra they don’t look like comedy-massive sized!
Same. I am titty but due to the double D brainwashing folk may think I was a double D. Getting them up and out there revealed my torso, and thus I looked less inflated. That was then, now I actually am just dumpy.

I ought to say Bravissimo got me correctly into an F, I got myself to a present day GG by drinking a lot of beer. No, you’re sexy 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That makes sense @Aude !

Could I ask a question for the prescription retinoid users? I heard that mouth and sides of nose should be avoided, is that true?
I avoid the sides of the nose; they will peel and you don't need it right there. I also avoid getting it on my lips, and don't apply directly under or over the eyes, just rely on it migrating. I focus on my problem areas, putting little dollops there, then spreading it over the rest of my face. For me, that means around the mouth and chin mainly and the line between my eyes

Just leaving this here:
101838963_10101891666741486_1376059160306647040_n.jpg

PS: They mean to amplify black voices, not to get on your soapbox

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Off topic, but we’ve discussed him here (I never understood the pass he got to be an offensive arse). Giles Coren has left Twitter after, once again, being appalling:

7011929E-E62B-4121-B53D-E72D4EF57A4C.jpeg

8D217068-6159-403B-8ABC-EA2C40F7C2D0.jpeg

Gaslighting bastard.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Eugh he is so problematic and, yes, I like Esther loads. He’s deleted his Twitter account I believe.

Loreal are being called out everywhere atm for their insta posts after firing Munroe Bergdof. Wonder if Sali will address this..

Reactions: 3
I cannot even watch the Instagram video today. My decision was reinforced by her saying she has no clue what the Hygiene Banks do. What a nob.

• Wow
I cannot even watch the Instagram video today. My decision was reinforced by her saying she has no clue what the Hygiene Banks do. What a nob.

Sali said that re Hygiene Banks? 😮
What does she think they do?
Oh dear I'll have to watch now.

Reactions: 4
Hang on - so you set up a charity with almost the same name and ethos as another charity and don't even bother to have a look? Or check that you aren't stepping on each other's toes?
Surely common sense dictates you see what else is around and then go into the areas they aren't covering?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Hang on - so you set up a charity with almost the same name and ethos as another charity and don't even bother to have a look? Or check that you aren't stepping on each other's toes?
Surely common sense dictates you see what else is around and then go into the areas they aren't covering?
I do not believe her. She would rather feign ignorance then admit to being late to having a similar idea.

Reactions: 9
Not only that, but one of the first points in the Charity Commission's guidance on setting up a charity is (I've just looked up the wording):

'Find out if any charities are already doing what you want to do. Working together can be more effective than setting up a new charity. For example, so there are not two charities competing for resources.'

Also, collaboration is so important in the charity sector - sharing networks, resources, expertise. Clearly though it works both ways and maybe The Hygiene Bank hasn't wanted to collaborate with Beauty Banks.

I think both charities are doing really valuable work but surely they could achieve even more together.

Reactions: 12
I don't know which way round it happened as although hygiene banks was a registered charity first, beauty banks was on Instagram first.

The charity commission guidance should apply to beauty banks though since hygiene banks was registered first.

You don't (or shouldn't) set up a charity on a whim without seeing what's already out there. Unless you're in it for the glory, of course.

Reactions: 5
She said that ?😡

This was discussed on an earlier thread , as if she didn’t know about the Hygiene Bank before she ‘came up’ with the BB idea.

She’s full of tit.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.