Sali Hughes #15 Ugg slipper, a red lip, when dressing for Leonard don't let standards slip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i like that picture of Sali, it looks real. The botox/filler bandwagon gives them all a uniform look.

good on Sam Chapman

That is so gross. I’m embarrassed for them
am i missing part of the picture? Looks like Sam is anti the pweirdo candle

Reactions: 2
i like that picture of Sali, it looks real. The botox/filler bandwagon gives them all a uniform look.

good on Sam Chapman

am i missing part of the picture? Looks like Sam is anti the weirdo candle
Nah, she’s just taking the piss out of the backlash. And Lauren is proving that by laughing

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Any journalism awards we could recommend that be considered for?

It even mentions Grenshens or whatever they're called. Class act.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've started watching YouTube videos on fillers/Botox from Victorian Cosmetic Institute - really interesting stuff on the longevity and migration of dermal fillers (shown on MRI) why filling or Botoxing areas won't improve the appearance of the face; when you see how certain faces start to evolve into a 'done' face like Sam Chapman, Sali and Trinny for example, it makes loads of sense

Plus Dr Chan's voice is soothing AF

Reactions: 7
New column alert!
I genuinely don't understand why Red have got Sali churning out advertorials - surely you could get an intern/entry-level copywriter to do this for significantly less money? I really don't get it?

Didn't Feebs get a box? SH never #gifted her a candle previously? What sort of reward does she get for her performative tweets about us trolls and asking for London Botox reccos on the FB group when she lives in Sheffield?
Is Feebs the same person as Fi?

New column alert!
Gosh. Well that was an informative read. And would it not have been more helpful to explain that Brassic means skint? And does Sex and the City really need any help with viewership?
And genuinely I've never seen Sali mention once NowTV on her SM - it is always Netflix. And yes kudos for squeezing in a Grenson's mention. I would possibly say the turn away from high heels is due to trainers and sportswear more than anything else, not a rather niche expensive brand but 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 3
This may be the most cringey sentence I've ever read

"The sky-high shoes may now be off-trend (thank you, Grenson and Gucci), but the universal truths about sex, love and friendship are evergreen'

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi, long time lurker here, not posted before as most of my thoughts have already been expressed in a more articulate fashion than I could type. But I am genuinely shocked by that exchange between Sam Chapman a Lauren. They're joking about a child abuser, whose actions will have ruined people's lives. It's not a bleeping joke. Would they joke about Jimmy Savile on Instagram? No, cos he's not a cool beat poet.

There's lots of reasons survivors of child sexual abuse don't come forward or talk about it - they'll be shamed, laughed at, told to get over it, or their abuser has a position in society and is still respected. What are these women doing? Supposedly smart, empathetic women reinforcing all that tit. To sell a bleeping candle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Let’s be honest, Lauren would never publicly disagree with Sali
Lauren no, she does and thinks what Sali tells her to. Sam Chapman, was hoping her comment was the real thing. Did she plug Sali’s box? Don’t follow her so not sure.

Hi, long time lurker here, not posted before as most of my thoughts have already been expressed in a more articulate fashion than I could type. But I am genuinely shocked by that exchange between Sam Chapman a Lauren. They're joking about a child abuser, whose actions will have ruined people's lives. It's not a bleeping joke. Would they joke about Jimmy Savile on Instagram? No, cos he's not a cool beat poet.

There's lots of reasons survivors of child sexual abuse don't come forward or talk about it - they'll be shamed, laughed at, told to get over it, or their abuser has a position in society and is still respected. What are these women doing? Supposedly smart, empathetic women reinforcing all that tit. To sell a bleeping candle.
Yes, I totally agree and I should've put a trigger warning on that post but I can't seem to edit it now - sincere apologies if it has upset anyone.

I've only just started posting here as well, still haven't read all the previous threads (overwhelming!) but it's considerably more innocuous than I thought from The Video and mostly voicing thoughts I've had recently about her disingenuousness. The idea of a site/thread like this does seem nasty on the surface (and there may well be nasty posts on previous threads, I don't know), but it's opened my eyes to some of the more blatant soft selling & SH's transformation from writer/journalist to influencer that I'd previously wilfully ignored. I adored her when she started her Guardian column and found her no bullshit/only what works ethos so refreshing, but it's just not possible to keep that up when you have brand partnerships with *deep breath* Selfridges, John Lewis, Bobbi Brown, Neutrogena, Laura Mercier, Yves Saint Laurent, Lancôme, Clinique, Aveda, Triumph lingerie, Boden, Fit Flop, Babyliss, Clarins, Estée Lauder, Body Shop, Brown Thomas, Beauty Pie, Boots No7, Liberty London, Frederic Malle "and many others" (source: previously linked agent's website).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Lauren no, she does and thinks what Sali tells her to. Sam Chapman, was hoping her comment was the real thing. Did she plug Sali’s box? Don’t follow her so not sure.
They’re all friends. They’ve been in each other’s videos etc. I don’t know if she plugged the box but she’s definitely taking the piss out of people upset at the n o n c e candle

Reactions: 2
I don't either, but I can't see how her comment could be read that way unfortunately and v much doubt it was the "real thing" especially considering L's response?

She’s shameless with her plugs. Grensons make those ugly shoes, right? Must have been paid for the mention, because otherwise she’d have said Converse, or something.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.