Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mokie

Chatty Member
NHS staff don’t need spendy hand creams or posh bubble bath. They need more staff and the correct PPE. I know some may think I’m cynical but I see this SH’s jumping on the band wagon and a way to bolster her image.

Reactions: 16

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Actually, hasn’t it mostly been about her column/social media presence/shilling/video she made about Tattle and the threats to have Eric Joyce come crashing through the cat flaps of a few of us? More so than the list she’s given, anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has conveniently forgotten about her Twitter bullying, her pile on of Esther Coren and repeated flogging of products from certain brands she’s close to. The Friday Insta Hissy fit came after her good friend Charlotte Tilbury was accused of being a less than professional and kind Employer which Sali was getting dragged into, the video took attention from that.

She stalked accounts on other sites , no one here sent her horrible messages or bullied her yet she paints a picture of mental torture inflicted upon her.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
For any newer people here Caitlin took a very active role in hunting down and stalking Tattlers around the time of Sali's video.

rosemarina

VIP Member
We’re not just supposed to pay thousands of pounds a year to have our faces altered, starve ourselves until we’re thin enough (but god no, never “skinny fat”), we’re ALSO expected to smile pleasantly and lie, and say we don’t want sloppy, unfeminine things like big, chunky bars of milk chocolate; packets of crisps; pies; anyway. A tiny, ladylike square of bitter, withholding dark chocolate is more than enough for us!

• Haha
  • Angry

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Morning everyone , thanks for the support last night.

Today’s a new day and all that😊, I wonder how bad Sali’s hangover will be and if she can shoehorn Hershesons or Estée Lauder into the recovery.

• Haha
  • Heart

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Imagine taking a selfie while swigging from a bottle 😁😁 and then thinking I must put this on IG.

She really is terribly self obsessed, her IG fed is .......essentially just her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
The likes of Sali, Caitlin and their ilk think they are superior to the rest of us when they lecture from the parapet.

Instances such as Caitlin being rumbled for being a hypocrite of an outstanding proportion make me smile at this shite time of our lives.

It’s the little things that count😊.

• Haha
  • Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
"I can assure you" but you never check and that person has just said they did?

Sali, give it a rest.

Discussing her sex life🙄, please.

Who mentioned maintenance shags in the first place , who put it in the public domain ,was it us?
She wrote a whole thinkpiece on the maintenance shag, ffs

Last edited:
  • Sick

Lemsipmax

Leopard is the fashion equivalent of "You don't have to be mad to work here but it helps!" "Look, I've got a personality!!!!!"

• Haha

AsterSalonen

Celebs/influencers need to recognise their own superfluousness within this crisis. Just pipe down for a while. Nothing you say or are selling is anything anyone will need right now.

But alas. Their hungry, needy egos get the better of them and they start to jitter and panic when they haven’t posted any bolloxy content in the last five minutes.
I am finding myself ridiculously angered by these "influencers" shilling their ad-gifted crap currently. They do not give a f*ck about the people who have to travel to work, process the orders, pick the stock, the courier's who have to collect and sort the items and the poor drivers who have to deliver the crap.
Not one thought for them. I understand that we're all fed up and want nice treats, but FFS. Some people are poor, frightened and have lost their jobs, health, loved ones, and these folks are just sell, sell, sell. They don't give a hoot about upping the odds of exposing others to potential CV-19. They're not even supporting and promoting small independent businesses. It's fecking Cult Beauty et al.

Also other charities are available that tirelessly help people and get them products they require to stay clean and healthy. Not just the "official NHS London" supplier. There are other charity's that supply all over the country to all NHS trusts, people and organisations. They just don't have time to make up a pretty flashing logo to post on their social media about how official they are.

Sorry. I'm a "bit" angry today it seems.

All charities that help the vulnerable are excellent. I am not.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
When even her critics can’t be arsed to read her latest , limp offering because it’s so lacking in care or thought and is totally irrelevant , Sali should recognise the game is up.

• Haha

slugella

VIP Member
Ugh I'm so pissed off. I read the Guardian and buy it every weekend but I'm almost done. I feel like I want to write in to them, I've actually been thinking about it for a long time but always decided against it. It isn't because I am attempting to campaign against her or want her to lose her job, but why should I put money toward something that I feel is unethical? Like I said I don't want her to lose her job. I just want her to do it better and I think it's got to the point where the Guardian need to have a closer eye on what she's including and the conflict of interest that appear in most of her columns. And this is all coming from someone who used to read her column religiously and go and buy a lot of the products she recommended.

I feel I have not articulated this well, or whether mentioning my concerns to the paper is a step too far. Maybe I should just keep quiet but stop buying, which is a shame as I am very interested in a lot of their environmental and political content.

RayRayJay

I imagine she'll be at the top of every list. It's hard to find examples of anyone doing anything more useful and brave, putting their life on the line.

• Haha