Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Does Lauren live with Sali? just asking because they seem to both be with the dog , hope they’re not breaking the rules about meeting up.
At the risk of it being deep research - you are right and she used to, but I think she has her own flat elsewhere now.
When the clap for carers happened I'm almost sure Sali replied to a tweet saying something about her own street being the same

I also thought that she meant the first time getting drunk in general, not just garden drunk. And back when I still followed her she had a private account (the bio directed non-friends/family to the public one) and I assume she still has one.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Does Lauren live with Sali? just asking because they seem to both be with the dog , hope they’re not breaking the rules about meeting up.

Curio

Chatty Member
If I was brave enough, I’d reply to that guy’s tweet saying ‘Oh my god, do you live next door to Kyle Walker, then?!’ 🤣🤣

Badabing101

VIP Member
I really want to try this, too. I've yet to find proper shade descriptions though...
Have you tried using The findation website - it’s really good as long as you have the shades of other foundations you like.
The neo nude arrived today and it’s lovely

I think she did but I can’t find it, I do recall her calling out “Nina” on the thread and then I had to sort out our tea.

It is there ; Mumsnet ; Influencing the Influencers Vol 2/3.
Thank you! I had a vague recollection of reading about this before and was under the impression that aside from "Hi, here's a link to my response" she didn't post anything else.