Sali Hughes #14 Went to the pub during a pandemic, for real! Never mind, feel as you feel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That "workout" photo is so spontaneous and sincere like a talk show host saying after the commercial break: Oh, I didn't know we're on, ha ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope so, because if any of that tit was real, from the staged Peloton to the awkward Corona poses I think I would just feel sorry for her.
It's weird, isn't it? To think people want to see you with a beer in your face. Not the once, but twice.

See Sali drink, see Sali eat. Look, Sali is on a bicycle, here are Sali's feet. It's ridiculous. What have we become as a species? 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's weird, isn't it? To think people want to see you with a beer in your face. Not the once, but twice.

See Sali drink, see Sali eat. Look, Sali is on a bicycle, here are Sali's feet. It's ridiculous. What have we become as a species? 🤣 🤣
When you look at the IG phenomenon it is very very odd. Just existing and proving you exist gets 'likes' and fawning praise.
Years ago when you visited someone's house they might foist their dullest photos on you - but even then they wouldn't bother with feet, drinking, cycling, bottles of what cosmetics they use.
I'm sure there must be a sci-fi dystopian book written years ago predicting the utter vacuousness and vanity of humans, plus the constant craving for praise and validation from strangers. And promoting the normalising of invasive treatments in the pointless pursuit of youth. Not that anyone would've believed such a book - it would be like a horror story.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
When you step outside of it like that, it's equal parts horror and comedy

Reactions: 7
When you look at the IG phenomenon it is very very odd. Just existing and proving you exist gets 'likes' and fawning praise.
Years ago when you visited someone's house they might foist their dullest photos on you - but even then they wouldn't bother with feet, drinking, cycling, bottles of what cosmetics they use.
I'm sure there must be a sci-fi dystopian book written years ago predicting the utter vacuousness and vanity of humans, plus the constant craving for praise and validation from strangers. And promoting the normalising of invasive treatments in the pointless pursuit of youth. Not that anyone would've believed such a book - it would be like a horror story.
Hit the nail on the head here.

Reactions: 8
I'm from the US. Corona beer is nothing special. Am I to believe it's really Sali's fave? (eyeroll).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine taking a selfie while swigging from a bottle 😁😁 and then thinking I must put this on IG.

She really is terribly self obsessed, her IG fed is .......essentially just her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's just a month behind on that joke, there's only been hundreds of 18-year-olds' hilarious versions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought selfies with a bottle were consigned to Myspace. Her sons must be cringing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.