Sali Hughes #14 Went to the pub during a pandemic, for real! Never mind, feel as you feel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never works out in her life? But goes out on runs and even designs her own trainers?

@SqualorVictoria Beat me to it! :LOL:

I never smoke! Only with my morning coffee, on my break, after lunch, when I'm working from home, when I watch TV, after I do chores, when I drink, when I'm stressed, when I'm thinking about lung damage (very rare). Otherwise, never!

Serious question: did she just pretend to be exercising to sell her followers these trainers? Since she never ever works out? I know I'm not whip smart, so could use some help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A lot of trouble to go to for someone who has never worked out
From a piece on SHB. Titled "On honesty".
Managed to make it clear that she's not a medium in clothes too.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
👆I can't!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Never works out, gives away trainers, even monogrammed gifts...
She scribbles an "N" onto them (in Sharpie, natch) and donates them to frontline healthcare workers to boost morale. They probably won't notice, they're so knackered and stressed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never works out in her life? But goes out on runs and even designs her own trainers?

@SqualorVictoria Beat me to it! :LOL:

I never smoke! Only with my morning coffee, on my break, after lunch, when I'm working from home, when I watch TV, after I do chores, when I drink, when I'm stressed, when I'm thinking about lung damage (very rare). Otherwise, never!

Serious question: did she just pretend to be exercising to sell her followers these trainers? Since she never ever works out? I know I'm not whip smart, so could use some help.
I’d forgotten how much she uses the phrase “whip smart” and how much it pisses me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahh , the Mumsnet thread which prompted this response😁, didn’t she jump into the thread too iirc?

Reactions: 2
Ahh , the Mumsnet thread which prompted this response😁, didn’t she jump into the thread too iirc?
I don't think she did on this one. I know she did on an earlier one about India Knight. There was some comments about IK still profiting from her diet book while having obviously regained weight. SH made out that people were slagging her off because she was overweight (I think it was over her comments on mental health in the same article that Alastair Campbell took her to task about) which was a complete distortion.
In fact, come to think of it, hasn't she made a few comments about us here discussing one of her associates' weight to demonstrate what witches we all are. Weird, if she consulted her print outs she'd see it was one comment which was later acknowledged by the poster to be out of order and which she apologised for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well, that whole piece hasn't aged well for her, has it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's still there, Sali pops up on pages 22 and 23. I got it wrong, it's not the Alastair Campbell thread which is referred to but was deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I do the monogramming one my kids trainers. Stops them getting mixed up at school. That’s the only reason I can see the point.
She’s trying to make her life seem effortless. Oh I’m naturally thin, my glow natural. She’s the Brighton equivalent of Gwyneth Paltrow except she’s flogging foundation, not fanny eggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think she did on this one. I know she did on an earlier one about India Knight. There was some comments about IK still profiting from her diet book while having obviously regained weight. SH made out that people were slagging her off because she was overweight (I think it was over her comments on mental health in the same article that Alastair Campbell took her to task about) which was a complete distortion.
In fact, come to think of it, hasn't she made a few comments about us here discussing one of her associates' weight to demonstrate what witches we all are. Weird, if she consulted her print outs she'd see it was one comment which was later acknowledged by the poster to be out of order and which she apologised for.
Yes and not one person used the word "fat" as Sali claims. The poster simply made a joke about her assistant not being as slim as Sali and then the next day said she felt bad about it. However, Sali, in a Twitter exchange, kept reminding Lauren over and over that her "objective weight" was discussed. Toxic cow

Surely a good journalist will know the difference between ‘learn’ and ‘teach’....View attachment 116642
Deliberately misusing words, so quirky and edgy!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Mselvista, if she were trying to be funny, I don’t get it. Then again, her funny turn of phrase has mostly evolved into elaborate word salads over the years.

Reactions: 3
It's still there, Sali pops up on pages 22 and 23. I got it wrong, it's not the Alastair Campbell thread which is referred to but was deleted.
shooz27 - Really? From the same person who wrote "olfactory onanism"?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve never had a thread title. My ego will need its own seat soon. Best not be on the same train as Sal though. She’ll record herself berating me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.