Sali Hughes #14 Went to the pub during a pandemic, for real! Never mind, feel as you feel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No column? No ‘extend that pedi with careful camera angles’ tips? No insider info on how to use the dregs of that third bottle of Champers in a Lockdown Glow-boosting Facial? Some of us are sitting here with half an avocado and and a desperate desire to hear more from Mr Hersheshon...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When you look at the IG phenomenon it is very very odd. Just existing and proving you exist gets 'likes' and fawning praise.
Years ago when you visited someone's house they might foist their dullest photos on you - but even then they wouldn't bother with feet, drinking, cycling, bottles of what cosmetics they use.
I'm sure there must be a sci-fi dystopian book written years ago predicting the utter vacuousness and vanity of humans, plus the constant craving for praise and validation from strangers. And promoting the normalising of invasive treatments in the pointless pursuit of youth. Not that anyone would've believed such a book - it would be like a horror story.
It’s just like that episode of Black Mirror, Nosedive! “Likes” become social currency and elevate your social status.

Cringe

Caption on another post. Can feel the irritability dripping off it
Fuuuuuuuck, she’s always so bleeping brittle.

Reactions: 3
Everything she says and does is merely a desperate bid to stay relevant.
i think that’s what makes me cringe for her. My late teens/early 20’s nieces and nephews IG’s aren’t as ‘look at me’ attention seeking as Sali’s and I am constantly ribbing them for being that way. She looks desperate.

Reactions: 4
i think that’s what makes me cringe for her. My late teens/early 20’s nieces and nephews IG’s aren’t as ‘look at me’ attention seeking as Sali’s and I am constantly ribbing them for being that way. She looks desperate.
That's so true! I cringe at almost all of my niece's stuff on Instagram but I forgive most of it because of her age (a gorgeous impressionable 21 year old)

• Heart
Doesn’t ‘do’ exercise...
She's "woefully" unfit, she's just like us normals, except slimmer.
Would call out actresses etc who claim to keep slim by "running around after" their children but happy to perpetuate the same crap herself.
20200425_152352.jpg

Screenshot_20200425-152018_Gallery.jpg

20200425_152555.jpg

20200425_152522.jpg
20200425_152522.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's "woefully" unfit, she's just like us normals, except slimmer.
Would call out actresses etc who claim to keep slim by "running around after" their children but happy to perpetuate the same crap herself.View attachment 116564
That's complete BS too. I can remember her going on about the 5:2 diet, either on GTL or SHB, I can't remember which one, and how she was on it because she'd put on a half stone.

Naturally the 'Sali Army' as they used to call themselves all jumped on the wagon.

• Haha
"...and never have."

The rest of that IG comment, if anyone's interested. I don't know if it's still there but it's from early 2018, Februaryish.
20200425_153811.jpg

20200425_153811.jpg

Last edited:
I noticed she allowed a non blue tick-er to refer to her as ‘you welsh sex offender’ over the picture of her toastie. But had to be unpleasant to someone cheerily asking an innocent question about digital beauty (or whatever ambiguous phrase was used). I guess that’s what passes for humour these days, referring to someone as a sex offender? I’m too much of a basic witch to know humour apparently, and I’m actually perfectly ok with that.

I have no strong feeling in any which direction over the sandwich, let the records state for deep research.
It's John Niven, he's an author and a friend of Sali and that lot. He used to be a blue ticker but got permanently banned from Twitter so has to tweet under a different name now, because he can't stay away from Twitter.

Before he was banned, he tweeted about Theresa May and called her a bleep. J K Rowling blocked him and publicly called him out for being a misogynistic piece of tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is it me or she has her name embossed on those trainers? You know someone has achieved proper celebdom when they start putting their initials on every conceivable accessory, but trainers is a new one on me! :sick:

• Haha
Is it me or she has her name embossed on those trainers? You know someone has achieved proper celebdom when they start putting their initials on every conceivable accessory, but trainers is a new one on me! :sick:
Good spot Tattler😁.

Proper proper deep research there , fancy getting her trainers Sali-ed , never works out though, not our Sal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That's complete BS too. I can remember her going on about the 5:2 diet, either on GTL or SHB, I can't remember which one, and how she was on it because she'd put on a half stone.

Naturally the 'Sali Army' as they used to call themselves all jumped on the wagon.
Salinistas 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she may have designed them herself.
20200425_160103.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.