Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simplemind

What irritates me is that this stuff doesn't make a difference. Your skin is going to age and sag as it always would have. That's why all the 'beauty gurus' have their eyes done, and have botox and lasers and fillers. If creams and serums 'worked', they should all look as if they're twelve years old still....
Agree. Few nights ago put on nivea blue pot before bed. Oh my, it was fab.

Don’t hate me fellow Tattlers .......

I’ve bought the new Estée Lauder foundation and am already in love , I’d marry it .

I’ll get me coat.

#beeninfluencedbysali
Yeah me too! First day it was a windy one and had a few issues with my hair sticking to my face. Changed my spf and yep, it’s good.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Btw what happend to her going grey?
No idea where I read it but she recently said she may bleach her hair as she can tolerate it.
I'm sure she said about 2 years ago she would be going grey? Of course her choice obviously but seems an extreme reaction to deal with a few grey hairs. But each to their own.

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
There could be a legitimate reason why theres tension on both sides in an unprecedented healthcare situation.

*pure speculation* Maybe an Irish group started to set it up and began linking up with beautybanks, then coronavirus hit and beautybanks perhaps withdrew an offer to expand in Ireland and refocused their efforts for nhs hospitals and are more risk averse with their reputation, and the Irish team are frustrated that their hands are tied when they are thinking about utilitarianism?

rosemarina

VIP Member
To be fair, Caroline has mentioned having had fillers before, I think. I’m sure she linked to a Pixiwoos video about it or something?

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
@Jelly Bean you are a being after my own heart... I travel for work and am pretty good at the ‘edit’ I can cram into my plastic bag.

Also - please do share because I am nosey AF
Do you know I might (not in the house at present so later) but you do the same too? We can be 'nerdy' together 😂🧐

As I said I do appreciate she is probably just describing travelling light anyway, just that decanting always sends me into an absolute flumox (as it requires organisation) and I usually just chuck stuff in the plastic bag. Just pointing out not everything has to be 'travel size' to go on the plane.

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Is a primer the only way to stop foundation from settling in my large pores? Today I've tried my sample of the new Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra foundation for the first time and it's not good on my skin but I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I usually use a moisturiser, wait ten mins while I dry my hair and then apply foundation. I feel like such a beef face :(

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
As an aside is SHB still going these days? I don't think she even mentions it any more - just the FB group.

Disillusioned

VIP Member
There could be a legitimate reason why theres tension on both sides in an unprecedented healthcare situation.

*pure speculation* Maybe an Irish group started to set it up and began linking up with beautybanks, then coronavirus hit and beautybanks perhaps withdrew an offer to expand in Ireland and refocused their efforts for nhs hospitals and are more risk averse with their reputation, and the Irish team are frustrated that their hands are tied when they are thinking about utilitarianism?
I don’t think there’s an Irish team as such - the twitter account has 10 followers.

Disillusioned

VIP Member
- unrelated -
If anyone is very bored during this lockdown I'd love any advice or tips from you progressive and witty beefy-faced skidmarks for my small mental health tech project. I've been thinking about it for a while and am pitching next week (online) for an alumni grant to get it off the ground.
Its about for mental health needs or user niches which are not adequately catered for / or accessibly catered for, and I have a pdf graphic pitch that I can send in dms. (I don't want to post it directly incase it gets slagged off by Sali for the clicks not being satisfying enough) x
Happy to have a look.