Sali Hughes #13 The best new products I’ve been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sali has gone all out to bait Tattle with that exchange with Lauren , she is completely obsessed with this site and in particular ‘Teachers of children’.

She is duplicitous, fabricates the truth to suit her version of events and is ruthless .
I feel like that teacher thing is her trying to threaten someone she believes has been nasty to her. As though she wants them to worry that she will report them, as she's discovered a Tattler is a teacher. How pathetic would that be if she contacted a school to complain that a teacher had discussed in public that Sali had botox and been paid for undeclared advertising?! 😂 Is she going to tell our Mums too?

Grunka lunka doobedy dedotox
You must not ask about weak dilute botox.

Screen grab that 💁🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sali has gone all out to bait Tattle with that exchange with Lauren , she is completely obsessed with this site and in particular ‘Teachers of children’.

She is duplicitous, fabricates the truth to suit her version of events and is ruthless .
Agreed. She’s totally lost it. The obsession with teachers is amazing 😂. Makes me quite wish I was one.

Were? I think it’s were.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can also imagine it going down like a lead balloon. "Dear overworked and stressed head teacher, I know you have a million other concerns like budget cuts, oversubscribed classrooms, not enough teachers and Coronavirus, bullying and lord knows what else but your *teachers of children* have been discussing me on a public forum, please notify all parents immediately, yours, a privileged influencer"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The teachers thing is indeed strange. And why shouldn't teachers who have a private life on a forum be allowed to teach for eg chemistry or woodwork? I am fairly confident if my son's teacher was uncovered to be a contributor to a gossip forum, or indeed any other forum (unless it was the dark web obv) I would be baffled as to why anyone thought I needed to know that. It would be like 🤷‍♀️
It is no wierder than being endlessly on Twitter as far as I can see.

Reactions: 11
The teachers thing is indeed strange. And why shouldn't teachers who have a private life on a forum be allowed to teach for eg chemistry or woodwork? I am fairly confident if my son's teacher was uncovered to be a contributor to a gossip forum, or indeed any other forum (unless it was the dark web obv) I would be baffled as to why anyone thought I needed to know that. It would be like 🤷‍♀️
It is no wierder than being endlessly on Twitter as far as I can see.
Exactly this. She's making out like there's some kind of crime being committed here and it's absolutely ridiculous. The threads about her on this website are not linking to her, not tagging her and are at worst mocking her a bit for not being able to get her stories straight. It's mostly just calling her out for failing to declare interests in companies she's promoting, not being honest about where products and services are from, advertising without declaring and lying about how she has made her face look a certain way. Her huge over reaction to all of it is so bizarre. She claims never to have read any of it, and doesn't seem to have a clue what is actually written on here. Her piss must have evaporated by now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She still has thousands and thousands of adoring fans (just check out her IG to see all the gushing and people who won't buy anything without her approval). Why not focus on them?

Reactions: 9
Can also imagine it going down like a lead balloon. "Dear overworked and stressed head teacher, I know you have a million other concerns like budget cuts, oversubscribed classrooms, not enough teachers and Coronavirus, bullying and lord knows what else but your *teachers of children* have been discussing me on a public forum, please notify all parents immediately, yours, a privileged influencer"
😂😂😂

'Teachers of Children' never fails to make me laugh. Yoda.

It is like the teachers are a virus corrupting young impressionable minds with 'unkindness'. Because they mused here occasionally that SH had Botox and that her Guardian column isn't what it was.

She still has thousands and thousands of adoring fans (just check out her IG to see all the gushing and people who won't buy anything without her approval). Why not focus on them?
Yes well that is the conundrum. Told on a regular basis how amazing and gorgeous you are by thousands but instead focus on a handful of malcontents who are garbage and 'broken people'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well if it’s true that she’s never actually read here perhaps somebody should tell her she needs to. She’s obviously been fed a pack of lies by her friends and family, it is them that are making her ill.
Lauren can you screen grab this and show Sali please. She needs to know the truth.

Reactions: 14
Well if it’s true that she’s never actually read here perhaps somebody should tell her she needs to. She’s obviously been fed a pack of lies by her friends and family, it is them that are making her ill.
Lauren can you screen grab this and show Sali please. She needs to know the truth.
It does seem a deeply unkind thing to do. Keep reporting back to someone a sensationalised version of here to someone who actively avoids here. Why the hell would anyone do that?

Reactions: 3
It does seem a deeply unkind thing to do. Keep reporting back to someone a sensationalised version of here to someone who actively avoids here. Why the hell would anyone do that?
I don’t think anyone does, it just suits her narrative to say such.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think anyone does, it just suits her narrative to say such.
I agree, she says she has screenshots of ‘everything’ (that’s one helluva lot of screenshots), but she NEVER reads here because she ‘knows herself’. I mean, what?!

Reactions: 8
She has to say she hasn't read it, so that she can spout utter shite about what people are supposed to have said.
I love the fact that one of the most mentioned thing on these threads has been her botox and yet it's the one thing she won't ever say.
She says that we are talking about someone's weight (she loves repeatedly getting that dig in to her employee), her family and a dead person's mum (?Wtf?), deflecting all the criticism on to other people.
No, we are talking about you Sali. Stop with the bs.

Reactions: 11
To clarify Lauren's weight comment, one poster said ages and ages ago that Sali probably hired Lauren because she was similar but she wasn't as slim or as pretty (or words to that effect). The next day that poster said she had had a few glasses of wine and regretted the comment. She wasn't called "fat" or "ugly" as SH claimed in the Freaky Friday video.
I'm sure @SqualorVictoria doesn't need my corroboration but that's exactly right. When I came here on the Friday and couldn't reconcile the content here with the video, I went back through the (then three) threads looking specifically - and open-mindedly - for the instances of 'bullying' and 'trolling' that were cited in the video as being the cause of such distress. This - quickly retracted - comment about not being 'as slim' was the only reference to weight.

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine reading all this tit (sorry, our witty, insightful, eloquent posts) by SCREENSHOT. Apart from anything else just why wouldn’t you think this sort of fibbing through? It’s the sort of thing a toddler makes up. She must be accustomed to the people around her not questioning when what she says doesn’t add up?

Anyone else starting to get Queen of Hearts (from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland) vibes? “A blind fury” - handing out demands left right and centre but behind her back nothing really happens because everyone knows how bonkers it all is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else starting to get Queen of Hearts (from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland) vibes? “A blind fury” - handing out demands left right and centre but behind her back nothing really happens because everyone knows how bonkers it all is.
Yes. The bonkers thing is that she wants here to stop being the grossly misrepresented thing it never was.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.