Sali Hughes #12 This is not a thread. It is not paid for, not sponsored, nor required by Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really was. Watched it, of course, but it was horrifying. Real train-wreck telly

Reactions: 1
It's from the same era as the SH patronising tone of beauty writing. The whole 'red lip is the best' needs to go the same way as 'beach ready bodies' etc.

God, I'd forgotten how awful that show was 😂

Reactions: 4
I cannot wear a red lipstick or anything that highlights them , I scare small cuddly animals and babies when I do, think Cruella😲.

Sadly I was not blessed with an Angelina Jolie pout and have small thin lips which look slightly sinister on a bad day and downright bloody awful on a good one.

Reactions: 2
OMG THAT POOR WOMAN

The narrator actually said she has an outfit that is 'infinitely more flattering' 🤥 bet those clothes went to the charity shop within a fortnight

Reactions: 1
Ten Years Younger is coming back! Cherry Healey & Hannah Martin are doing it....channel 5 I think 🤔

Reactions: 3
I was just coming to post that @OliveGal !!

I am interested — Hannah Martin seems nice, like she’d be in it to actually help people, not foist mullets on them...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know...I was surprised when I read it was coming back. Although I really like both Cherry & Hannah so hopefully it won’t have the extreme surgery make-overs like the old series (am I right in thinking Jade Goody’s mum was on it)...?

Well, here’s a puzzler. SH is now a judge for a literary prize. I know she enjoys a true crime podcast, but apart from that I truly can’t see the link...

306CD3A2-2E95-44CF-B39E-250D119618C2.jpeg

0C352B7F-0CA9-482C-9D21-16CB01488443.png

B68F74C0-26B5-4FBC-943A-F81B2D3AF6E1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There are so many people who use their blue tick status to consistently shine a light on books and authors. (Not just mention ones written by people they “know” either.)

Sali, not so much.

Reactions: 5
Well, here’s a puzzler. SH is now a judge for a literary prize. I know she enjoys a true crime podcast, but apart from that I truly can’t see the link...

View attachment 88549

View attachment 88546

View attachment 88547

that biog is a Grade A in overblowing your CV for a job isn't it? The 'has a large social media presence' made me actually laugh out loud. I wonder if she was a 3rd/4th choice as judge or offered herself up for it because it truly isn't a good fit for her erm expertise?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.