Sali Hughes #12 This is not a thread. It is not paid for, not sponsored, nor required by Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, guys, guys...be reasonable, Sali’s just signalling that she is now DoP’s dearest old friend through the medium of re-tweeting. Remember they BOTH said sorry. So touching.
I really hope Dawn has a long memory and holds a lingering grudge.

Sali deserves nothing less considering how she treated her before she married an Actor celebrated in Hollywood.

Reactions: 6
I really hope Dawn has a long memory and holds a lingering grudge
My theory is that Mselvista is Dawn. She always had really old screenshots as if she'd had a grudge for a long, long time, she seemed to be the one who would reinvigorate the thread when SH was so boring there was nothing more to say, and she posted about not posting just before the rapprochement we're now seeing.

No idea whether I'm right, but that's my hunch 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Dear god, the column! She has jumped the shark.

She’s dismissed eye creams forever as unnecessary and useless, but...

F115A732-DA47-438F-AC7B-6B8DFC282B0B.jpeg

So many superfluous words. This description of “my beloved squalene” is peak bollocks...

7B91241E-266D-49A5-95A7-A822F7E1F0FB.jpeg

And if £46 for 15ml is too much for you, she has a cheaper options including £40 for 15ml 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My theory is that Mselvista is Dawn. She always had really old screenshots as if she'd had a grudge for a long, long time, she seemed to be the one who would reinvigorate the thread when SH was so boring there was nothing more to say, and she posted about not posting just before the rapprochement we're now seeing.

No idea whether I'm right, but that's my hunch 🤷‍♀️
Ooooh interesting! 🤔

Dear god, the column! She has jumped the shark.

She’s dismissed eye creams forever as unnecessary and useless, but...

View attachment 89614

So many superfluous words. This description of “my beloved squalene” is peak bollocks...

View attachment 89609

And if £46 for 15ml is too much for you, she has a cheaper options including £40 for 15ml 🙄
I'm reminded of an episode of 'Men Behaving Badly' where Gary is trying to come up with a quote to describe himself and Tony.
Dorothy comes up with one straight away "I drink beer therefore I talk bollox"

How many beers do we think Sali had before writing that column?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
But that’s exactly why I thought the pile-on to Esther Coren for her article was so uncalled for.
I have Tattle/SH section to thank for introducing me to Esther's content. I've just discovered Giles's podcast GC Has No Idea. I ignored it before because I thought it was just him. The back and forth between him and Esther is very witty and spontaneous and I couldn't help thinking it was far from SH's contrived and selfconscious, earnest sixth former, overwritten stuff.

Reactions: 2
She's been using it for for DECADES:

Quite a few people commenting on how she'd never mentioned it before. I think this was one of the first columns that actually made me think, too (obvs I'm a bit slow).

Reactions: 5
She's been using it for for DECADES:

Quite a few people commenting on how she'd never mentioned it before. I think this was one of the first columns that actually made me think, too (obvs I'm a bit slow).
Been using it for decades but not a single mention in Pretty Honest

• Haha
Been using it for decades but not a single mention in Pretty Honest
This element of her having done everything for years, reminds me when I was an insecure early 20s lady pretending to like any obscure indie band in existence to impress bearded (in retrospect, generally boring) music loving men. 'Oh yeah, Explosions in the Sky, I've loved them for ages. I saw their first ever gig. Please kiss me.'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fibbing about the squalane is so telling because it’s so unnecessary. Who cares if you have recently discovered it? Why have you not mentioned it before? It’s one of those things that really erodes trust because it’s an obvious slip up for no reason other than ego.

So she almost literally jumped (harvested) the shark DECADES ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now this is really is Pretty Bloody Honest...

Marian Keyes explaining that her Botox and fillers affect how a new foundation looks on her. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God bless MK. That’s the standard right there.

Anyone trialling and recommending any product to do with skin, ought to permanently have something along those lines in their Twitter bio, Insta bio, column bio. if product performance is enhanced or improved by a foundation or injectable it should be plain as day.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.