Sali Hughes #10 Hiya! Am I in the wrong place? I came here to seethe about Sali.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren is still a "henchwoman" on twitter so must be earning her Xmas bonus staking out tattle 👋 👋
Extra clementines in your stocking!
Must be odd when your employer is also your landlord and your “friend”. It’s a weird power imbalance.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
And me! I'm yet to find the 'evil bullies' here though. I'm quite happy to say that 99% of Tattlers have been nothing but courteous and polite. :)

Reactions: 6
IK deletes all her tweets periodically
Does she? I recall she deleted a huge trove from tweets right around the time that Caitlin did, and around the time that two of Salis mates locked their accounts! That was when we started digging through their online histories. I didn’t realise she did it on a regular basis.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just realised that SH stopped putting #nofilter #noretouch on her IG photos some months ago. A change in policy? Her latest full face photo definitely looks tweaked.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she? I recall she deleted a huge trove from tweets right around the time that Caitlin did, and around the time that two of Salis mates locked their accounts! That was when we started digging through their online histories. I didn’t realise she did it on a regular basis.
Me neither. I thought she had tens of thousands of tweets until she deleted the lot quite recently.

Reactions: 1
Here's another. Didn't include it earlier because it's not clear who it's about. But if I told you Claire Richards from Steps was on Celebrity Big Brother that January, I think you could take a wild guess.

I reckon if you did a Twitter search for @salihughes + female celebrities who regularly featured in Heat magazine between 2009 - 2011 you'd find SH being bitchy about 50% of them if not more. And those would just the ones still there because of manual retweets. As I'm sure has been said about us on this site - where did she find the time?

Because she has often said that she works incredibly hard and rarely takes any time off. If watching daytime TV and slagging it off on twitter is what you consider work you don't exactly need a break.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
As I'm sure has been said about us on this site - where did she find the time?

Because she has often said that she works incredibly hard and rarely takes any time off. If watching daytime TV and slagging it off on twitter is what you consider work you don't exactly need a break.
Yes, for someone who takes every opportunity to tell you how hard she has worked, such long hours, so many spinning plates (often in comparison to other mums at the school gates, I’ve noticed.. hmm) - she sure has had a lot of time to watch tv and chat tit on twitter.

• Haha
That's building a brand! And is considered work. You skidmarks don't know anything, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what I thought too. I thought it was a single, great Purge. Not an incremental one
I thought the same and the trigger was when someone here mentioned her tweets became more outrageous due to her alcohol consumption certain evenings. Think it struck a nerve 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just realised that SH stopped putting #nofilter #noretouch on her IG photos some months ago. A change in policy? Her latest full face photo definitely looks tweaked.
Nah I think it was only after Freaky Friday

IK deleted her tweet history a few days after FF too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.