Sali Hughes #10 Hiya! Am I in the wrong place? I came here to seethe about Sali.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re oils discussed on the last thread, I've been using The Ordinary's B-oil (a good oil blend, unscented) on days when my skin is a bit tight, it sinks in well and seems to sooth my skin.

Reactions: 3
Oils - I really, really like the Bobbi Brown one. Trilogy is a bit thick for my skin, although I do also like it. Am not sure BB one is worth the price tag though

Reactions: 2
Hiya!! I’ve not posted for a while but have been lovely the beauty talk and the MH chat has been useful (Like many others have been fighting a few battles this year with my mind)

Back to Sali seething, that forced, brittle Hiya is awful and the pass ag “obviously paid/bought etc” on every post :rolleyes::rolleyes: Honestly I think she’s the one seething still at being called out on transparency

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just realised that the writer of that bitchy piece about Dawn O'P and Cherry Healey, Julia Raeside was on SH's Soho radio show the other week. Perhaps it's Ok if you get paid for your bitching.

Reactions: 9
I've just realised that the writer of that bitchy piece about Dawn O'P and Cherry Healey, Julia Raeside was on SH's Soho radio show the other week. Perhaps it's Ok if you get paid for your bitching.
I read that again after listening to the bit of DOPs podcast about the group of journalists bullying her (how she refrains from naming them is admirable) and forgotten quite how disgusting and bitchy it was. Deeply nasty.

• Angry
I read that again after listening to the bit of DOPs podcast about the group of journalists bullying her (how she refrains from naming them is admirable) and forgotten quite how disgusting and bitchy it was. Deeply nasty.
Chris O'Dowd's tweets in response and others supporting Dawn from the time are still up. Also JR's.

Reactions: 1
I really wish she had called them out on it. Name and bloody shame.

Latest IG - that is a LOT of makeup to put on on a train isn't it? The full works. Do other people do this? Interested as I'd be far too self conscious.

Reactions: 1
Poor poor Sali. Her working class neck is tickled crazy by her YSL scarf. Her lack of self awareness is off the scale here 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have a very steady hand to line her lips on a train journey, that or wait to do it when all the hoi polloi jump on at Gatwick :rolleyes:

Several times now she's referred to her hair being in an awful state. Not the best #AD for Hershesons. The thing I love about my hair dresser is that the colour and cut stays good up until the next one.

Reactions: 6
Latest IG - that is a LOT of makeup to put on on a train isn't it? The full works. Do other people do this? Interested as I'd be far too self conscious.
I can only touch up in public, meaning pull out a mirror to see if I have a bat in the cave and if I my make up hasn't migrated, then go somewhere like the toilet if something needs dealing with. I wouldn't mind anybody putting make up on next to me, I couldn't, I'd have to be already made up if I'm on public transport. And putting my stuff on that tray would mean wiping it with some disinfectant. Plus, I apply foundation with my fingers. Make up is messy in my case.

• Haha
Sorry! I knew I'd mess up something!
I can't edit the first post now, can this be fixed?
Oh now I feel bad for making you feel bad... Why can't I let things go? 😞

I did suggest the thread title but in its final form it was a co-production - and you were the only one amongst us who actually got around to starting the new thread.

Last edited:
@Aude you should name next thread, "there shall be no debate in this matter" to quote SH on numerous occasions about her opions on bloody everything. Or choose next thread title if you prefer. And yes well done, @Tesla's Ghost, for starting thread.

Reactions: 6
Oh now I feel bad for making you feel bad... Why can't I let things go?
Don't feel bad! I made the mistake, I was too distracted with all the things (for my humble intellect :D) I needed to do for starting a new thread :LOL: I wanted to rectify this, but can't. Sorry!

• Heart
I know this is just personal preference, but I think SH looks better without so much make-up. The photos where I've thought she looked really pretty and sweet-faced are the ones she's posted when she's been ill in bed without any make-up.

I know this is just personal preference, but I think SH looks better without so much make-up. The photos where I've thought she looked really pretty and sweet-faced are the ones she's posted when she's been ill in bed without any make-up.
She's not wearing it for you, she's wearing it to be empowered, dontchaknow? How many columns saying the same thing must a woman write before you people get this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.