Sali Hughes #10 Hiya! Am I in the wrong place? I came here to seethe about Sali.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wonderful legacy of Twitter- you know that time in 2009 when you wrote that hateful, derogatory nugget of real SM history! It’s all there for the generations to remember you by :sick:

Reactions: 3
That tweet re someone called Tara and prescription medication :rolleyes: Know what, I'd say that sometimes people take meds because some who ought to, won't.
And if I post here about her tits in those hideous wool jumpers looking like the tobacco store owner's from "Amarcord", I'd be crossing the line.
I won't even comment on Malala.
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson was a socialite with well documented substance abuse problems. She died aged 45 but I think it was unrelated to her drug addiction.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh god. Those tweets are vile. Is there any woman they didn't mock? And mainly for their looks. Kate Thornton?
Didn't SH tweet quite recently she has always liked Kerry Katona? Obviously. Sickening. Women supporting women eh? :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The wonderful legacy of Twitter- you know that time in 2009 when you wrote that hateful, derogatory nugget of real SM history! It’s all there for the generations to remember you by :sick:
Fun times! Why did she delete this treasure trove of wit? Especially since it's nothing like what we write here (and it's not). Because she's making fun of CBB contestants or other b-list celebrities, mainly women, that makes it ok? Well, she fulfills this criteria, so what's with the double standard?

• Heart
Fun times! Why did she delete this treasure trove of wit? Especially since it's nothing like what we write here (and it's not). Because she's making fun of CBB contestants or other b-list celebrities, mainly women, that makes it ok? Well, she fulfills this criteria, so what's with the double standard?
We're doing it with other "civilians" instead of bitching with our journo mates.

Reactions: 5
India will be so thrilled you found that tweet 😂 I'd heard about it but never seen it. What was she thinking?
And as you said I never ever read anything on here as bad as most of those. All about a woman's looks. As India said in another of her classic now sadly deleted tweets 'stop talking about someone you don't know YOU SAD duck'.
I still am aghast that any of them saw fit to comment about here knowing full well their own online behaviour.

Reactions: 7
I'd heard about it but never seen it
:ROFLMAO:
"And here we see the elusive and rare IK tweet in its natural habitat. Until now we could only read about it in manuscripts and catalogues reconstructed after The Great Twitter Purge."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Eames would clash with her impeccable taste in original art anyhow

• Haha
Flawless yet generic is right. They’re all developing the same cheeks, lips and eyes now. Sam Chapman posted this the other day and it’s a similar look to Sali’s but further down that road. To my eyes she looks a bit... different now, having always been very pretty.

(I can take this down if it seems that I’m face-shaming her. I saw the picture a few days ago and found it quite shocking, and it made me realise how if you keep making very small changes here and there over a period of time, things can get a bit surreal. It’s becoming quite a specific look in this crowd.)
I absolutely love Sam but her lips are really upsetting me! She now has mean girl lips!!

Reactions: 1
Ok boomer! ... runs ...
I'm proud to be a boomer.

We lived through amazing times for culture, music, fashion, makeup, societal change. I know there were some problematic attitudes, particularly around race and gender - and we didn't have anything like as much stuff as we have now - but there was also great freedom. I wouldn't trade it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.