Sali Hughes #10 Hiya! Am I in the wrong place? I came here to seethe about Sali.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like those perfectly round tits from the 90s and early 00s that were just bolted on.
I should say that I think Sam Chapman is beautiful and I like Sali's current face - they don't look pickled in a jar - more a general point about 'preserving' not achieving a youthful look long term!

Reactions: 1
So i am not shopping for non-essentials atm but have been swayed by the Full Panda eyeshadow sticks at Boots. It's Claudia Winkleman's range. Three shadows - black, gold and khaki - and half price so five pounds. Unfortunately one review say they don't last but i'm going to lay down some primer and hope for the best :ROFLMAO:

Mind you by the time i had finished navigating the Boots website I felt like they should be paying me five pounds. How can a website be so slow and painful to use? I am reminded why I try to avoid them, which is actually their sexist and moralistic views on womens' access to the morning after pill. But I saw three shadow sticks for a fiver and I caved. Literally: sticks sticks sticks. Will report back.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love a khaki shadow, it's so flattering (on me at least, can't comment for the 5% pink skin tones obv :) )

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So i am not shopping for non-essentials atm but have been swayed by the Full Panda eyeshadow sticks at Boots. It's Claudia Winkleman's range. Three shadows - black, gold and khaki - and half price so five pounds. Unfortunately one review say they don't last but i'm going to lay down some primer and hope for the best :ROFLMAO:

Mind you by the time i had finished navigating the Boots website I felt like they should be paying me five pounds. How can a website be so slow and painful to use? I am reminded why I try to avoid them, which is actually their sexist and moralistic views on womens' access to the morning after pill. But I saw three shadow sticks for a fiver and I caved. Literally: sticks sticks sticks. Will report back.
Ooh yes I'd be interested to know. I've never seen CW range in real life - I thought it was on sale at M and S at one point but never found it. I always thought if anyone could do a decent very black mascara it might be her.

telenovela antagonist eyebrow raises
👏👏👏
Wrinkles aren't even the most ageing thing. It's the dreaded jowl sag imo. Don't you need a knife to fix that?

I should say that I think Sam Chapman is beautiful and I like Sali's current face - they don't look pickled in a jar - more a general point about 'preserving' not achieving a youthful look long term!
Agree re SH's current face. She is an attractive woman. SC, imo, has crossed a line into that generic look. But I don't know what she looked like before. Never heard of her prior to FF

Reactions: 4
@melfish jowl sag if attacked by NuFace can be improved. Speaking as one with saggy jowls... well, I used to have them.
ARGHHHH. I have NuFace ads right below where I am typing this, which I have resisted on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I told myself I didn't need it, that it couldn't possibly help the sag. I do need it, don't I?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know she hasn't been mentioned in a while but I don't get the hype around Katie Jane Hughes, I can't stand her makeup looks.

Reactions: 5
Not caught up properly but seeing makeup suggestions wanted to share - lots of people on CH's FB group saying they've bought Kevin Aucoin stuff from TK Maxx recently. Lots said they got Sensual Skin Enhancer for £12.99 instead of £38. Perhaps they're changing the packaging or something.

Reactions: 2
👏👏👏
Wrinkles aren't even the most ageing thing. It's the dreaded jowl sag imo. Don't you need a knife to fix that?

Agree re SH's current face. She is an attractive woman. SC, imo, has crossed a line into that generic look. But I don't know what she looked like before. Never heard of her prior to FF
I always thought Sam Chapman was stunning, reminded me of Kate Moss. But I think she's gone too far now. She didn't need all that work, although I do get that the pressure to stay young must be rife in the beauty world.

Reactions: 5
I know she hasn't been mentioned in a while but I don't get the hype around Katie Jane Hughes, I can't stand her makeup looks.
I like how she creates her base , I’m a foundation addict and enjoy watching her create angles and shade on her face .

I like how she creates her base , I’m a foundation addict and enjoy watching her create angles and shade on her face .
She revolutionised how I do blusher - but I wasn't a huge fan of the pink eyes she gave both SH and Anna Edit. I like the way she makes blusher very diffuse and cover a larger area (if that makes sense). I sort of pick the best bits from MUA, the bits that suit me anyway. Lisa Eldridge's way to cover spots has always stayed with me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.