Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Maybe I'm naive but why on earth does it take literally weeks for them to edit a video? They even have an assistant (2 assistants maybe??). Like I get the videos have good production values but I'm almost certain the audience would forgo some of that for more frequent videos.
yeh neither, especially as they don't seem to have other jobs?

Reactions: 3

emm

VIP Member
Or when she went to that scalp cleaning place , melting is not only dull it seems so wasteful

Sharkfan

I don’t watch YouTube that much but I always enjoy Safiya’s videos. I like how she still puts loads of effort into videos, even if she doesn’t upload that often.

emm

VIP Member
The Halloween candy video has had 3m views in two weeks. The woman must be absolutely minted and probably never has to work another day in her life. Seems fairly clear to me that the repetition of subjects for videos means they’re completely out of ideas, as must be the producers and editors they employ. She’s in such a privileged position but she does nothing with it. What does she even stand for apart from make up, nail polish and black gothy clothes? Go do some charity work and film that Safiya.
I just cannot fathom.who is watching these, I would get it if it was some kind of niche channel but millions is insane. I was going to ask if she had some kind of toehrr work but I guess she doesn't need it 😬

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
She just posted an update post on youtube which contained a link to a blog where she explains where she's been:

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
The non franken videos are great, I don't like the drawn out voice and telling us the history in minute detail as I've said before especially when the history is obvious or just not needed? I don't mind when I learn something new, haha.

The franken videos are so boring now. How many more of these will she do? Even the fact they now have one on the Tyler channel? Just stop.

Another thing I'd like her to stop is the weird, awkward, fake laugh she does. Honestly, everything inside me cringes when she does it.

I loved the underwater video, it was different and not somewhere I ha dheard of before so I really enjoyed it. I wish they'd do more videos like that especially since, from an outside view, it doesn't seem like they're doing much else except mixing things together. Which, let's be honest, most 5 years do and it's not that interesting.

Gutted about Crusty, not ashamed to admit I cried my eyes out, haha. Then Sara! I stupidly thought she was on her way to recovery but I didn't really follow her YouTube or as closely as I do others so I obviously just assumed wrong.

D_Wills

VIP Member
I don't get it either. She puts alot of unnecessary stuff in her videos too, like a lot of history, sometimes for no reason basically to pad out the video. I'd rather see a 15 minute well edited video than 45 minutes of the history of the world and everything in it..

To add to my previous post, I love that she puts effort into her videos and it's not just any old shit uploaded to get money but sometimes she doesn't need to go so deep with the history of things.
Ah no I do like all the history and informative bits but if it means we get more videos more often I could do without them! 😂

oshare

VIP Member
Or when she went to that scalp cleaning place , melting is not only dull it seems so wasteful
Yes and she's trying SO hard to justify it by saying nothing goes to waste. But it's still so wasteful? I watched her halloween melting video and the amount of food she bought was just gross to me and so out of touch. A lot of people can not even buy a bag and she bought multiple shopping cars full of different bags.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I just caught up with the live-stream they did on Tuesday. Saf in particular seemed a bit nervous, but it was really cool to see her and Ty being spontaneously awesome with one another. Here's hoping that the live-streams help boost their confidence
Exactly! She did seem nervous and perhaps a bit stressed and flustered at the small technical difficulties, but it was cool to see. I love both Saf and Tyler and together they are amazing! Her Lizzie McGuire look on IG this weekend was cool, classic Safiya content. I enjoy it.

Theodore

VIP Member
Franken-lipgloss. Wow. Original..not.

Zero effort, zero originality. zero interest in this.

opal73

VIP Member
Why did she make the exact same stupid lipstick video? And combining all the orea flavours? I guess she's running out of content again, she's rich enough from youtube already but given how little she posts I'd expect a little more originality

Theodore

VIP Member
The Halloween candy video has had 3m views in two weeks. The woman must be absolutely minted and probably never has to work another day in her life. Seems fairly clear to me that the repetition of subjects for videos means they’re completely out of ideas, as must be the producers and editors they employ. She’s in such a privileged position but she does nothing with it. What does she even stand for apart from make up, nail polish and black gothy clothes? Go do some charity work and film that Safiya.