Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisy2809

Chatty Member
Found it kinda weird that she never posted anything about the lovely Hoju Sara’s passing since they did videos together, she liked the post announcing her passing but idk I expected her to post it on her story or put something up 🤷‍♀️ Maybe it’s not that deep but I don’t know

Reactions: 2

Amyx1518

VIP Member
she did put a few pictures of them together on her story with ‘until we meet again’ as a caption
God, i didn't realise Hojusara had died, that's sad. Looking at her Instagram it seems it was cancer? Thats tragic, RIP poor lady

emm

VIP Member
I enjoyed the dress video but let’s face it she has a team of people doing all the hard work and she just does the front end bit, she had a hopescope clip in her video and I prefer hope for clothing content. Thoroughly fed up of mixing every x from y store videos though. Kinda boring and horribly wasteful.
Regardless of it being boring, for me what is the jarring thing is rhe wastefulness, seems very tone deaf atm for so many reasons

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I really enjoyed her Vegas videos also! although I did keep thinking where their luggage was 😂
Oh I thought with such heavily edited footage, we just didn't get to see the moment they had their luggage carried in (I doubt they schlepped it in themselves). I guess that once they checked out of one hotel and knew in which one they'd spend the next, they had their stuff sent over there and spend the day trying out stuff without having to worry over their luggage.

Reactions: 1

mrshb91

Oh I thought with such heavily edited footage, we just didn't get to see the moment they had their luggage carried in (I doubt they schlepped it in themselves). I guess that once they checked out of one hotel and knew in which one they'd spend the next, they had their stuff sent over there and spend the day trying out stuff without having to worry over their luggage.

I think you’re right! I completely forgot services like that existed haha! Too used to having to carry my own luggage around when I check into a hotel 😂

• Haha

mrshb91

Found it kinda weird that she never posted anything about the lovely Hoju Sara’s passing since they did videos together, she liked the post announcing her passing but idk I expected her to post it on her story or put something up 🤷‍♀️ Maybe it’s not that deep but I don’t know

she did put a few pictures of them together on her story with ‘until we meet again’ as a caption

opal73

VIP Member
She does sound like a broadcast journalist. She sounds like she's had voice training. If you watch her old videos though (like from 2015) she sounded completely different.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I have no idea how tiktok works, is it possible to make money in the same way as youtube?
Sorry, only just saw this!
you can definitely make money from tiktok, I don’t think it’s in the same realm as YouTube (ie a (presumably) steady income per video) but yes, depending on your like count (w/o counting sponsored/affiliate ads). I’m not sure they pay out as much as YouTube either

nosnibor

Sorry if I missed it but is Saf pregnant? I thought that would explain why they want to move sooner than later (eg. after the pandemic). What an amazing journey, I bet it was an incredible experience!

• Wow

Theodore

VIP Member
New upload after a gap of 4 months. What did everyone think of it? Theres a new channel for livestreams too, every Tuesday.

I love how relaxed her cat is, that he just sits on a cushion in the car chilling lol. My cat would never be able to that chill and just sit there for hours on end, enjoying the scenery.

That roadtrip looked amazing too, I'd love to travel across the US like that.
I thought this too. The idea of driving for so long with my cats out of their carriers. No doubt one of them would have tried to climb into my lap or meowed like crazy. Crustys just like 😎😎😎

LifeOnInsta

VIP Member
I really liked her old videos but the lives I find a bit cringey sometimes and they are too long