Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bookwormbex

I really enjoy her videos, she seems genuine and nice however i noticed how much she says "like" and now i can't watch her videos without getting frustrated haha!

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I didn't realise her and her husband both had channels. They seem exactly the same. Who is watching these same kind of videos over and over?
Does Tyler post? I didn’t think he did.

I liked the old school vibe of doing a Franken video but the lipgloss extraction was stressful to watch lol I didnt care for it. Also, those ratty blonde ends, she’s had them in the last few videos and in the abandoned luggage video, she said it was May, so these videos are very pre-recorded. Looking forward to something new. They are so cute together tho and the double entendres made me smirk cuz I’m a child lol

I preferred this video to some of the other recents, like the underwater hotel, I didn’t like that at all it looks mildewey and smelly.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I was surprised at the nord vpn sponsor. I hope there isn’t too much more sponsored videos for a while.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I got the impression that she’s not okay, but she’s doing better. Loved the vlog last night, I wish it was longer!

howaboutnot

I sincerely doubt they'll stick to their Tuesday livestreams, they have such terrible work ethics despite having so many resources available to them.

I like Safiya a lot and enjoy her content but find it so frustrating that they hardly put anything out. I wouldn't mind if this was a hobby for her, but this is her job.
I'm not hopeful about the weekly livestreams becoming a mainstay either but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. Remember the heady days of their twice-weekly Nextbeat live streams?

emm

VIP Member
She does post on tiktok and has created some very very condensed (~1 min) ‘franken’ videos, she did it for a Burger King candle IIRC. I get the sense she feels much more comfortable doing those short form videos but they’re obviously lacking compared to her long YouTube videos
I have no idea how tiktok works, is it possible to make money in the same way as youtube?

Amyx1518

VIP Member
ahhh my bad I must have missed them overnight or something, I did think it was odd especially as I think she sent Sara and Hyun some clothes a few weeks ago so it seemed like they kept in touch
To be honest I thought she was just reminiscing on a trip to visit Sara, I didn’t realise she’d passed away but then again I didn’t keep up with her outside of the video she was in of Saf’s.

howaboutnot

Maybe they're out of practice at doing a fast turn-around on editing videos?

Did anyone else watch this week's livestream?

Rebena Q

Hi,she did say she will be donating all the hand sanitizers. I like her and Tyler and of course Crusty!!!

daisy2809

Chatty Member
I ❤ Hope. Really easy watching.
she seems really lovely and the video where she bought those girls' wedding dresses was amazing (although many of them didn't show much emotion lol) - would love to see saf do a similar video helping people in less fortunate positions :)

emm

VIP Member
Blimey, 2 videos in a month. What’s going on? Latest one about retail tricks is boring, we know this stuff, but well done for getting a vid out two weeks after the last one.
Staggering to see that 17 hours after releasing the latest it’s at 850k views and she has almost 1m subs. How much is this woman earning from YouTube?
I agree! it is insane, how does she have so many views?? do either of them have any other jobs outside of sponsorships and youtube?
Her videos are really dull now, I watched the Japanese head spa one, I didn't really get the point of it, yes it seemed relaxing, but not enough to be ASMR and no real details to suggest it and why it was good, the before and after were barely different, her hair looked good because she had a wash and blowdry. I also found her description to just be annoying