Safiya Nygaard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody love Safiya. She puts such effort, thought and research into all her videos. Plus she seems like a genuinely nice person.

Reactions: 4
I've been told I look like her a couple of times. she seems cool and her content is unique.

Reactions: 1
I love Saf, my absolute fave. But it does bother me that there is sooo long between videos. Like, this is your job, why is it a month between videos, what else do you do!? Haha.

Reactions: 7
I love Saf, my absolute fave. But it does bother me that there is sooo long between videos. Like, this is your job, why is it a month between videos, what else do you do!? Haha.
this is what puts me off her!

Reactions: 1
What do you guys think of all the waste she produces from her videos? I don't understand how anyone can find such wasteful consumption entertaining or funny as content?

Reactions: 7
What do you guys think of all the waste she produces from her videos? I don't understand how anyone can find such wasteful consumption entertaining or funny as content?
Yeh I don’t get how she’s so popular... videos mixing loads of lipsticks together.. wtaf

Safiya already had a massive following because she worked for Buzzfeed. Her audience migrated with her when she left the company.

I like her videos. The experiments are fun. I agree with the poster above though - the waste doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 5
I love her, I just wish there were more videos as I’ve watched them all now! Tyler is fantastic, such a sweetheart and their wedding was idyllic! Big fan here.

I dip in now and then to her videos, loved the recent one about making soap cupcakes. She seems to put a lot of work into each video which must take time, but I wonder if she can afford to leave big gaps because of her existing following and content generating enough cash? Not sure how it all works with YT tbh.

Reactions: 6
Most of her videos are about making stuff/styling clothes/buying things and there’s only so many ‘blending things together’ you can do, I think she’s not super creative and runs out of ideas and that’s why she doesn’t upload that often. I also agree about all the waste she produces, the thing with the lipsticks and candles a while back was just gross and silly to me.

I really enjoy her videos, she seems genuine and nice however i noticed how much she says "like" and now i can't watch her videos without getting frustrated haha!

Do you guys think her videos are good for the environment? How is it entertaining to ruin the planet?

Do you guys think her videos are good for the environment? How is it entertaining to ruin the planet?
I watched her bath bomb video yesterday, and the amount of ‘stuff’ involved to eventually come up with four franken-bath bombs was a bit much. You wonder what happened to all the discarded bath bomb powder and the plastic containers she kept them in after smashing them up. Using two food processors - are they good for food use after a bout in the dishwasher? And then buying a bath bomb press which was no small piece of kit. I’m sure some stuff can get resold but still, a lot of stuff to use for a 30 minute video. I will admit I was more concerned that she didn’t wear a mask blending all those bath bombs, I can’t stand the smell of Lush but putting them in a food processor and getting a face full of bath bomb dust each time can’t have been good!

I watched her bath bomb video yesterday, and the amount of ‘stuff’ involved to eventually come up with four franken-bath bombs was a bit much. You wonder what happened to all the discarded bath bomb powder and the plastic containers she kept them in after smashing them up. Using two food processors - are they good for food use after a bout in the dishwasher? And then buying a bath bomb press which was no small piece of kit. I’m sure some stuff can get resold but still, a lot of stuff to use for a 30 minute video. I will admit I was more concerned that she didn’t wear a mask blending all those bath bombs, I can’t stand the smell of Lush but putting them in a food processor and getting a face full of bath bomb dust each time can’t have been good!
i havent watchex her videos in ages, i rrally dint get whothey are aimed at but she seems to get loads of views