Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
i liked the video and it didn't feel any different to previous videos. in the picture of her and tyler she posted she looked sad, i sympathise with her because lockdown has been bloody tough. it will be good for them, i think, to move back to the east coast nearer to both of their families, i hope that she manages to get back on track and get some of herself back. i missed her videos a lot and like she said in her post, i watch her videos for the laughs and the entertainment to get away from my own demons for a while, so it must feel like a lot of pressure when youre not feeling so hot yourself. im excited to see the next videos that she says shes produced, and i hope she keeps it up. i am glad to see her and tyler back!

Reactions: 5

Theodore

VIP Member
People forget to unsubscribe when they get bored or when the creator stops creating?

Reactions: 5

oshare

VIP Member
Oh I love the way she speaks it's so unique. I have heard it from more people but I actually love it. Her voice has a nice tone.

Reactions: 4

Theodore

VIP Member
But she CAN do them! Many of her vids have had 20million views. She will have made more money than they can ever use. The idea that their output is constrained by $$ is crazy.

pecan

Chatty Member
Loved all of it! Vegas is my idea of a living nightmare so it’s really cool to see so much detail and live vicariously through the video 🤩 I’m looking forward to the restaurant one!

squishbish

I find it disappointing that all the ‘weird science mixing’ experiments on Tyler’s channel isn’t even done by them first time, everything they do is pre-tested by Carly the girl/producer/whatever in the background

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Oh guys I know this is a rave thread but how many more melting videos are we going to get?
Yeah, not going to watch the latest one, and I’ve honestly just watched one before. Who’s the audience for this and why? I don’t get it

emm

VIP Member
What do you guys think of all the waste she produces from her videos? I don't understand how anyone can find such wasteful consumption entertaining or funny as content?
Yeh I don’t get how she’s so popular... videos mixing loads of lipsticks together.. wtaf

Leslie Nope

Bloody love Safiya. She puts such effort, thought and research into all her videos. Plus she seems like a genuinely nice person.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
the new dress video was teetering into boring territory unfortunately, but its interesting to see how much of a scam tiktok shop is. i mean, we all been knew, but still, its good to see it validated.

Theodore

VIP Member
I’m not pissed at how much money she makes, I’m disappointed with what she does with her massive privilege which is to make very occasional videos of very trivial subjects.
With the number of viewers she gets she could really have a point of view. But I suppose she just wants to be seen as vacuous woman buying candy. It’s very disappointing.

pecan

Chatty Member
I really enjoy Saf’s videos (when she uploads lol), although it is a bit grating thinking about all the waste as has been mentioned before. She’s one of the only channels I’ve watched consistently for quite a few years though. I cried a lot when they uploaded the video about Crusty! I wasn’t sure what to make of the super expensive facial video. It was kind of interesting but felt a bit awkward? I don’t know. I think Saf in general comes across as awkward quite often, I can fully relate. 😆

Does anyone have a suggestion of similar creators who upload a bit more regularly? I’m really struggling for content on YT these days.

opal73

VIP Member
Most of her videos are about making stuff/styling clothes/buying things and there’s only so many ‘blending things together’ you can do, I think she’s not super creative and runs out of ideas and that’s why she doesn’t upload that often. I also agree about all the waste she produces, the thing with the lipsticks and candles a while back was just gross and silly to me.

Theodore

VIP Member
She talked about this, she got a lot of stick for her voice and stopped making videos for a while. I feel bad for her, it’s her actual voice. I think she had to train herself to change (especially in the very recent videos) I can hear a big change.
She got stick about a lot of things I think. Just as all YouTubers do when they get successful. Because when you start engaging directly with people on line like that you’re going to hear the bad stuff as well as the adoration. I just don’t think she’s great at handling it, or wasn’t. Maybe she’s coping better now.

D_Wills

VIP Member
Does Tyler post? I didn’t think he did.

I liked the old school vibe of doing a Franken video but the lipgloss extraction was stressful to watch lol I didnt care for it. Also, those ratty blonde ends, she’s had them in the last few videos and in the abandoned luggage video, she said it was May, so these videos are very pre-recorded. Looking forward to something new. They are so cute together tho and the double entendres made me smirk cuz I’m a child lol

I preferred this video to some of the other recents, like the underwater hotel, I didn’t like that at all it looks mildewey and smelly.
I weirdly enjoy the franken videos. Think it reminds me of old school youtube days. The ways they had to remove the lip gloss was painful, I'd definitely have said "fuck this" after half an hour 😂

sassycynic123

I know this is a rave thread, but the latest video about comparing the dresses was exhausting to watch. I had to forward most of it. Like really Safiya, you chose to buy the same dress from different tiktok shops, its really not that deep and does not warrant a 28 minute video. Others would make it into a 10 second short.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

opal73

VIP Member
Wow, 2 hours of Vegas I have to say I'm impressed. Just when you think she's done with youtube she pops out another video

Theodore

VIP Member
Theyve released a video of last weeks livestream on the Safiya Tyler channel. Looks like they’ve done some editing on it but even so it’s 90 minutes of them making a franken-candle out of six candles that smell like the components of a McDonalds cheeseburger.
It’s all a bit awkward and while that’s understandable for their first time I couldn’t handle 90 minutes of it.