Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the day he was born being pimped out in all the fake Designer clothes and what not
Literally. Its such a hard one like I hate mam shaming, everyone deserves to have a good time and let their hair down.... but I just cant understand her choice in fella. I guess if its what you're used to and if you know no better but it sits so bad with me. Wardy will more than likely be dead in a few years and who will it be next? There's so much wrong there beyond the poor kid looking absolutely RIDICULOUS

Reactions: 5
Literally. Its such a hard one like I hate mam shaming, everyone deserves to have a good time and let their hair down.... but I just cant understand her choice in fella. I guess if its what you're used to and if you know no better but it sits so bad with me. Wardy will more than likely be dead in a few years and who will it be next? There's so much wrong there beyond the poor kid looking absolutely RIDICULOUS
I'm a bit lost šŸ¤£ is wardy the child father or the fella she is with now

See Saffron got the implants removed. The absolute audacity to say she's so happy to get them out 'after she was left the way she was' and bad mouthing the doctor. You went to the appointments. You chose the size. You only had a hissy fit and decided to say you were botched when you realized they looked ridiculous on you. They really do believe their own delusions.

Reactions: 8
See Saffron got the implants removed. The absolute audacity to say she's so happy to get them out 'after she was left the way she was' and bad mouthing the doctor. You went to the appointments. You chose the size. You only had a hissy fit and decided to say you were botched when you realized they looked ridiculous on you. They really do believe their own delusions.
She rushes into everything, only last week she was looking for ā€œA good surgeonā€ sheā€™s a pain in the arse

Reactions: 5
Really wish the Sophie thread was still open. Her niece Leahs Boyfriend (and flashys best mate) shot himself in the head today in broad day light in a street because she threatened to leave him

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Really wish the Sophie thread was still open. Her niece Leahs Boyfriend (and flashys best mate) shot himself in the head today in broad day light in a street because she threatened to leave him
Wtf?! Is he dead

Reactions: 1
Is there any way to open a new thread on her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.