Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I'm having a tit day I reread those comments 🤣🤣

Sophie is another one with lips bigger than her brain

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was top tier mas on the mission.

Much better than watching that dope Suzanne hijack any topic that seemed popular within the group and use it to increase her own popularity! She was a melter.

Reactions: 4
Travelling with her gangster boyfriend her ma cracks me up so proud of my Saffy WHAT for going out with a drug dealer 🙈🙈🙈😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen in the paper saffron uncle 15 years old was charged with that foreign girls murder and no remorse roars out in court Dirty rat bag woman really are dragged up scum it said the his Aunt sat there crying I would dis own him

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Seen in the paper saffron uncle 15 years old was charged with that foreign girls murder and no remorse roars out in court Dirty rat bag woman really are dragged up scum it said the his Aunt sat there crying I would dis own him
Rotten scumbag they're literally a different breed that family, could do anything to anyone but 'familys family'. Saffron can think she's important as much as she wants, they're all trash and none of them are loosing sleep over that poor woman.

Reactions: 3
Zoe whelan Is the same travelling with her gangster bf taken after her mother no jobs living that lifestyle Nial Horan got a lucky escape 😂😂

• Wow
What's the story with Sophie's fella and people calling his brother feral 🤣 the birthday tik toks were something else 🤣 saying people wish they were them 🤣 the delusions

Reactions: 1
Here’s the latest maloney scrote drama for u
Girls. Read at your own risk I actually think I’ve lost brain cells 😂
What the actual duck! First she’s an illiterate little witch but why are they going after young teenagers?

What's the back story to this?
Right here u go Sophie was riding flashy for long over a year on the sly and broke up with Dano the dad of her kid to get with him which caused a fallout between Flashy's crew and another crew with Dano and another young lad called Whela he used to be friendly with.
That's being going on for a while whilst the pair of them are flashing each other all over social media.
Leah's long term on and off bf Packie was best mates with Flashy for years but they had a falling out recently possibly due to the fact Packie was up in court for money laundering this year and there was fear of ratting.
Flashy gets Sophie to get Leah to distance herself from him, they all go on a holidays without Packie and a few weeks later he rings Leah, asks her to not be out with the others partying anymore once hes gone and then shoots himself in the head.
Everything's escalated between Flashy and the other crew now, the Whela kid was caught with 26 grand cash and a half oz of crack and the guards let him go so people started saying he was ratting, then someone fucked a pipe bomb in flashys mams gaff the other night and on the other side flashys attacked and stabbed that 15 year old to bits and trashed his gaff.

Rotten scumbags to be going after that young lad and im not condoning it BUT theyre all the same, attacking peoples mams and girlfriends, no respect for any age or gender on either side (flashy let sophie got after his own kid like). Apparently the next place Sophie is going is the boot of a car shes half of dublin after her shes despised. No coincidence none of them have been active on stories last few weeks

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Jesus they're feral!!!
Flashy is absolute slimy SCUM sophies not even safe with him if i was her id be terrified. hes no loyalty to anyone, when his best mate scott went to prison flashy went after his family coz hed racked up 10s of thousands of coke debts...let him run them up then went after his ma to repay them when he was inside.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.