Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie’s Christmas presents on Tik Tok 👀 Some people calling her out in the comments.
The Proceeds of crime comment hahaahaha 😂 most of her stuff is fake shite anyway the biggest giveaway is when is not available in shops or online or you know just doesn’t exist and we never made by the brand 😂😂 hope people keep ribbing her it’s hilarious. If I was her I Wouldn’t be bragging about letting that 5 foot nothing hoodrat hop up on top of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she could really afford all that and it was all real which it isn't , she wouldn't be living in her mas box bedroom
It all looks pure tack anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shel soon come back on when he dumps her or the money runs low and she starts flogging her teeth products 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Reading back on the thread can someone please try make another thread on Sophie Maloney it won’t let me

We can’t cos she made her Instagram private. A page has to be public. Talk about her on here we’re all ears especially Glen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone have a screenshot of some of the comments on the post of her looking for fendi blus bracelet? I can’t get it on Facebook the group is private

It was basically women ripping the piss cos the original post wasn’t worded great, people thought she was looking for a Fendi Rolex. Someone commented saying they couldn’t make sense of it and she replied that Fendi was the baby who lost his rolex then the tit show started. People were ripping the piss and Sophie was going mad saying your slagging a poor innocent little child I’ll light candles for you and that was just riling her up more. She can’t seem to distinguish that someone finding his name funny is not that same as someone laughing at her child. She must have an emotional connection to the name. Anyway she start tagging all her relatives and they were joining in the comments making threats e.t.c It was as others have said comedy gold. People were telling her to shut up she thought she was hard cos her fella sold gear e.t.c

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait, did the 3 yr old wear a Rolex?????
He was 8 months old at the time. The Rolex was made from a melted down gold bracelet that had belonged to her deceased brother. There was murder going on. She was accusing people of laughing at her brother and at Fendi.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.