Cheryl lyons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never made a thread before so don't no what really to say 🤣

But Cheryl lyons makeup artist and seems to have two places also doesn't believe in covid it just a little cold 🤔 anyone else got anything more to add 🤣

Reactions: 2
I remember looking at one of her lives of her doing makeup snd she was so nervous . It was like she had a filter on cos when she moved her face the makeup looked totally different . She hadnt rubbed her contour in proper. Her makeup is always very shiny

• Sick
I remember looking at one of her lives of her doing makeup snd she was so nervous . It was like she had a filter on cos when she moved her face the makeup looked totally different . She hadnt rubbed her contour in proper. Her makeup is always very shiny
Shiny and very orange/too dark I wouldn’t be happy to pay her for mine.

I do admire her drive though she is very determined once she sets her mind to something.

The anti vax and covid isn’t real narrative can duck off though

Her make up is awful 🙈 she seem like she really wants to achieve what does her fella work at they seem to have money

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the video she had up about opening her salon during the very 1st lockdown and guards closed it does she think she is above the law

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the video she had up about opening her salon during the very 1st lockdown and guards closed it does she think she is above the law
Sure she was outside her 5km everyday. There wasn’t a protest she wasn’t at in town either. She’s one I love to hate
Edited to add her make up is a disgrace and all her clients look miserable

The clown is driving around on her stories no seatbelt on and her tiny baby on her lap !!! Jesus christ the stupidity knows no bounds. I admire her for being an entrepreneur but jesus christ she does some thick tit.

The clown is driving around on her stories no seatbelt on and her tiny baby on her lap !!! Jesus christ the stupidity knows no bounds. I admire her for being an entrepreneur but jesus christ she does some thick tit.
I actually don't think she was driving i took she pulled over

It’s also matter of fact that he owns a gym in drumcondra. Some tri gym - not to be confused with a triathlon gym. Someone asked her where was the pool and she lost it 😂

Reactions: 3