Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s absolutely disgusting. And the mother of his child! What was it over?
General gist is each side was talking tit the other one. But what a reaction. I’ve seen alot of things but Jesus Christ that’s something else. Wonder was it reported. I really hope so, the guards look for any reason to do a Maloney

Reactions: 4
General gist is each side was talking tit the other one. But what a reaction. I’ve seen alot of things but Jesus Christ that’s something else. Wonder was it reported. I really hope so, the guards look for any reason to do a Maloney
I didn’t think that tit went on with girls anymore. Absolute scrotes! I hope they give that cctv to the cops but they probably won’t.

Reactions: 3
Jemmas a mouth always has been and leannes no better but my god that's disgraceful. Only sorry the poor child had to witness that but leanne has been known to knock on doors also. She always had a great relationship with Joanne so I wonder what happened there

Reactions: 3
Jemmas a mouth always has been and leannes no better but my god that's disgraceful. Only sorry the poor child had to witness that but leanne has been known to knock on doors also. She always had a great relationship with Joanne so I wonder what happened there
Jesusss the drama and I am here for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The poor kid . You can make out who all her sisters and friends are in that video .
The garda would have a field day with that video

Reactions: 1
No he does believe me and his family I just can't get my head around y he went to the house. Yes please can someone make a thread I can't and the drama is totally derailing Saffys. She won't be pleased😂

Can someone point me to the Fendi Rolex link ? I tried mas on a mission but can’t find it. Thx

Thanks a million. Still can’t find it. Seems to be two mas on a mission page and I can only see part 2. I need the laugh too. And a separate thread.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.