Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously can't stand Saffron. Totally fake. But made her money.

Casey p***es me off the most. He clearly saw Saffrons channel and then thought everyone would worship him. He's definitely full of his own self-importance. He also has a massive lack of sense when it comes to privacy. I didn't know where Saffron lived until I saw his videos - although her house is blurred out on Google Street View. With Saffrons follower count, you'd have thought they'd be a little more careful. But nope...

When Casey set up Jed's channel - Casey acted like he was this massive expert in YouTube. Jed ended up with an awful, plain, boring banner/picture etc. Probably should have let Saffron (...s management) help him start up instead.

Reactions: 1
May I just point out a few accidents waiting to happen;
* Baby allowed to toddle alone in and out of a lift, with nobody holding her hand
* Glass coffee table with sharp corners
* no child locks on kitchen cupboards
* trailing wires
* strapped into car seat in thick coat and straps not tight
* Clearly has outgrown her pram, which must be so uncomfortable
* a climbable cabinet underneath the flat screen tv
* muslin net drapes above cot
* heaps of bedding and soft toys to get caught up in, in cot
* no safety covers on plug sockets

And in one of the most recent vlogs, she was filmed dropping her dummy on the floor in a shop and putting it back in her mouth herself, with no intervention from her ‘so cool, super good’ parents.

Reactions: 2
The whole family in the vegan for a day video are dumb AF

Pronounced tofu as toff-fu

How dumb. Even her mum!

What I can’t quite understand is Saffron, Casey & Nicole’s apparent constant state of excitement.

About absolutely everything.

What I can’t quite understand is Saffron, Casey & Nicole’s apparent constant state of excitement.

About absolutely everything.
It’s super duper exciting, we WOZ super duper excited.
The biggest surprise ever.. EMotIonAL

And the over use of the word literally. I had to stop watching the “Nasey Fam” because discount Morgz (like there could ever be a discount version of that freebie lad) and Nicole acting like children’s tv presenters gives me the rage.
And I can’t understand Nicole at all, it’s not her accent she just slurs her words anyway, and it’s just a string of “literally”
She’s learning most of her vocabulary from the barkers so she’s screwed anyway.

In today’s vlog: Casey to Harlow “You woz so brave wozn’t you.”
Ni “I dun my makeup & everything”

Aaaagh!!!

I almost died with laughter after Saffron gave her mum "the best early Xmas pressie ever" (that overpriced advent calendar). Then a few days later, Casey does the same thing for some dude (can't remember who it is) - with the Lego advent calendar ?

He tries so hard to think he's just as successful as his sister, it's hilarious to watch.

Another day, another few meals out plus a daily visit to Churchill Square shopping centre. Can’t these peeps think of anything more exciting to do? Esecially when the relatives have come all the way over from Brazil. Honestly there’s so much to see and do in Sussex and its environs.

I’ve been working on this for 18 months...

Saffron. I doubt you can count to 18
Just keep sticking your tongue out for those basic witch Instagram pictures.
You might look like a low rent hooker but at least it means you’re talking less.

Il never forgive Jake Mitchell for making Saffron Barker a “thing”

Reactions: 5
She has said in so many vlogs that she hates doing eyeshadow and never wears it... [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Reactions: 3
I think of them as the Literally Like Family. They are so lacking in the vocabulary department, and everything is SOOper exciting & Harlow is constantly being descibed as literally super cute, like literally like.

Saffron’s collab with beauty bay is just another example of a brand using a youtuber’s name to sell a product, the palettes are so incredibly basic. Plus how is she hosting a master class when he can’t even do her own make up for a night out ?? she pays to get it done in a shop ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.