Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey’s latest video where he pretends to be stalking his younger brother Jed and his new girlfriend, a blow-up doll. Ugh!! I just can’t...

Reactions: 2
So yesterday’s ‘most realistic’ morning routine, we have Saffron changing her diet of choice from keto to a time restricted eating plan. Plenty of product placements (gotta keep that cash flow coming ?) and conveniently omitting to show us how she attaches her weave to her ever thinning, bleach destroyed hair.

Reactions: 1
Casey new video - pregnancy prank!

How do they think this is acceptable. Joke or no joke pretending to be pregnant is vile! How do these YouTubers think it's acceptable

Reactions: 7
And so much for all the ‘planning’ he says they did beforehand, didn’t even realise that Wendy & Saffron were away. So had to do a botch job of repeating the prank a second time the following day. What a complete buffoon.

If it's the correct address she couldn't make it anymore obvious what ones hers considering the whole house is blurred on maps
Yeah, I was gonna say - her house is already super obvious. Casey, in particular is forever filming the outside of the house - showing it's right next to a little church. Quick look on Google maps... Oh, there it is. The gigantic blurred out one. Nice ?

This video about Saffron Barker by Angelika Oles is brilliant, best thing I’ve seen in ages.

Reactions: 3
This video about Saffron Barker by Angelika Oles is brilliant, best thing I’ve seen in ages.

I love this girl. The videos I’ve watched of hers have been brilliant. I love her girls defined videos as well as her scamella ones too. She just says what most people are thinking

Reactions: 3
Now Saff is back from New York she’s back to filming Harlow and of course she’s ‘super cute’ and ‘literally obsessed’ with a peppa pig book.

Fancy using your cousin’s exciting (and personal) news, as your click bait ‘Gender reveal’ vlog title....
Nasey family stoops even lower for views... ?

I haven’t watched since she’s been back from New York. All her videos just seem like clickbait by either embarrassing her family or showing off. Not very vlogmas related at all ?

I had to laugh, Jed was given a Gucci hoodie which cost £880. Meanwhile Ni got a Gucci keyring costing £180. Saffron got a Fendi scarf costing £450.

‘More money than sense’ is the phrase that springs to mind.

Reactions: 4
I predict the highlights of the Brazil trip to be;

* ponte queso’s
* trips to various shopping malls
* quick trip to Ni’s Dad in the south
* BBQ’s
* eating out
* cinema
* Ni sunbathing to top up her fake tan
* floating in the splash pool

Last edited:
Did anyone see the make up bag swap with her mum? They both use foundation that is wayyyy too orange, someone needs to tell them less is more! Also how many times does Saf mention she’s doing the marathon? Even Ana is going for runs now, bet that’s Saffron’s influence ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.