Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I think they’re both going for the Donald Trump look. Fake orange faces & bleached to buggery hair

As for Ana, she just has to do whatever Saff wants to do. She’s a Saffron pleaser sadly.

Reactions: 3
What’s with Saffron’s content lately? Only eating red foods for 24 hours. Then her and her Botox mum are going to be on tv but can’t say what show? Major click bait! Also that fluorescent top she had on hurt my eyes. Scary to think these people have so many followers ?

Reactions: 1
Compare the latest Instagram photos that Wendy has posted and Saffron & you see the real Saffron in Wendy’s. In Saffron’s she’s used a slimming app and has deepened the bronze colour on her face. Also in her vlog the day before they were going skiing she made a big deal about not being able to see on the slopes coz she wears glasses (although we rarely see her wearing them lately). Managed to get the opticians to insert prescription lenses, but you could tell she didn’t like the look of them, complaining they could be seen coz her goggles were yellow lenses whereas her dad’s were black. So quelle surprise, in today’s Instagram she’s sporting a brand new pair of goggles with a black lens.

Well I watched the latest vlog from Saffron’s ski holiday and noticed there wasn’t a whole lot of skiing going on. Well, by Saffron & Wendy at least. Instead we were treated to them coming down into the resort on a beautiful sunny afternoon to do what only they do best. Yes, you’ve guessed it, shopping!!! Oh, and stopping off for a little ‘pick me up’. Noticed ‘beginner’ Wendy sporting a pair of £165.00 Moschino snow boots. Gotta keep wearing those designer labels....

Reactions: 1
I absolutely can’t stand the way she handles / pokes at food in her “”challenges”” (using the term lightly). It’s disgusting... and it’s so clear that she takes a few bites maximum out of any “junk food” and leaves the rest. She seems to use exclaiming “YUMMM!” as a mechanism to convince us she’s eating when she’s obviously avoiding most of the “bad” foods and probably goes back to a bowl of chicken and broccoli behind the scenes

Reactions: 2
I absolutely can’t stand the way she handles / pokes at food in her “”challenges”” (using the term lightly). It’s disgusting... and it’s so clear that she takes a few bites maximum out of any “junk food” and leaves the rest. She seems to use exclaiming “YUMMM!” as a mechanism to convince us she’s eating when she’s obviously avoiding most of the “bad” foods and probably goes back to a bowl of chicken and broccoli behind the scenes
Not just in challenges either. She always does it in restaurants too or at events. She is particularly fond of poking those fat acryliced fingers in her friends and family’s meals too - Ugh!!!! Vile and so rude ?

Yeah in the heart shaped challenge one you can see the nearly full pizza (that she burnt) left on the side.

Her latest one about wearing nothing but denim, I think she's a bit dim if she doesn't understand that denim comes in different colours other than blue. She wore the 'usual' blue denim most of the time and wore a black jacket occasionally, but this girl must own most of TopShop's black jeans yet buys new for the sake of it.

Nasey Family: “literally like, literally like, literalleeee....” ad infinitum.
To Harlow: “Wowwww!!” “You’re so cool” “You’re so cute”
Always eating out, never having food ‘in’. Timing their meals out so Harlow sleeps through them and doesn’t participate. They must know about YouTube disabling comments and the reasons behind it, but in spite of this they include yet another clip of Harlow naked in the bath.
I just can’t with them... ugh!!

Weird that Ana and Saff basically rewore Sophia and Cinzia motelrocks outfits (Saff liked the outfit last year and is wearing the SAME thing). Knew I'd seen them before.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Every single time she buys yet another piece of designer tat....
“I’ve wanted this like, literally FOREVER”
Has anyone seen her use the awful hooker shoes she bought herself for her birthday? Or any of the really tacky overpriced tit she buys.
I really don’t like Hannah Renee. And Sophdoesnails is such an odd person to be in this group, obviously their management sent them but I wonder why soph accepted, it’s really not her usual kind of content.

So, place your bets, how long until Nicole gets pregnant again?

Thoughts on Jed’s 10’000 calorie challenge ?

Has anyone seen her use the awful hooker shoes she bought herself for her birthday? Or any of the really tacky overpriced tit she buys.
I really don’t like Hannah Renee. And Sophdoesnails is such an odd person to be in this group, obviously their management sent them but I wonder why soph accepted, it’s really not her usual kind of content.

Thoughts on Jed’s 10’000 calorie challenge ?
I've not watched the full video yet, but couldn't stand Saffron in it. She was worse than ever - and zooming in on Ana eating and drinking like there's something wrong with it. Great friend, she is. You can tell Soph was less than impressed.

Jed is such a bore. He just needs to go back to playing Xbox - YouTube just isn't for him.

Reactions: 5
Since someone on here said she looks exactly like her dad.
All I see is her dad dressed like a woman.

Saffy Dazza Hoe
Sponsored by pretty little woman thing.
I tapped saw it first
Not on the street corner high street

Btw ana. That face tune life ??
Her vajayjay is wonky from editing in a thigh gap. ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Thoughts on Jed’s 10’000 calorie challenge [emoji52]
Does anyone has a pic of those tacky shows??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.