Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys. We are good here.

But did anyone see Jeds video??? Omg. So bad. And of course Casey had to be there.

I had to search it because Saffy B didn't link him in her bio. Such a great sister.
I’m always impressed saffron doesn’t manage to shock herself with her electric toothbrush every morning, how a girl so dumb has made it to 18 in one piece il never know, but I doubt we’ll ever see her give either of her brothers channels a real shout out... not when it’s all about Saffy B ?

It’s like a saffron/Casey hybrid. He’s definitely got the barker confidence going on. Little Casey Morgz won’t be happy when his baby brother is getting more attention from girls than he is and Nicole “literally” only fancies herself “literally”
Literally
Literally
I don’t hate myself enough to watch 3 of Botox barkers kids eye duck^ng themselves in the view finder. ?

Last edited:
I reckon Casey will be his manager. He already said he signed him up to YouTube and edited his video for him.

I reckon Casey will be his manager. He already said he signed him up to YouTube and edited his video for him.
I heard Jed say “you’re not leaving that in right“ or something like that so he’s definitely editing the uploads for him. Might as well cash in on saffron’s female fan base I suppose, I’d say Botox Barker has been pushing for it for a while now.

Does anyone know if Nicole actually has a full visa to live in the UK? I was always under the impression she was on some sort of temp student visa ?

Another day, another click bait vlog title. Baby does NOT go to Theme Park for the first time, baby goes on ONE ride on the pier.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Another day, another click bait vlog title. Baby does NOT go to Theme Park for the first time, baby goes on ONE ride on the pier.
I can’t even hate watch the vlogs anymore, Casey Morgz and “literally” Nicole are now just annoying to watch, it’s past entertaining.
I was wondering if Nicole would be allowed stay in the UK because of Harlow now? Anyone know.
I’m not surprised by this when a headache becomes a stroke in the barker world.
And they bring Harlow to A&E for nappy rash.

That baby trying to ‘drink’ from the candle glasses left on the coffee table.... Remove them Ni! They could still be hot & she could bite on them and cut herself and have a very serious injury, burn or cuts.

I watched the vlog and the amount of people screaming for her... Is she really that big? Also iv never seen anyone vlog in a scaremaze, the ones iv been to say no filming....

It’s allowed coz it’s all good publicity for Tulley’s Farm. No need to go now though, seen all the attractions in all the YouTubers’s vlogs ?

It’s allowed coz it’s all good publicity for Tulley’s Farm. No need to go now though, seen all the attractions in all the YouTubers’s vlogs ?
Even so, iv seen channels who only film at themeparks and scare events that get invitited to these things yet cant film in the mazes.

Oh god I actually like the water bottle she’s launched. I love the metal reusable water bottles and that ones actually really nice. Just hoping it doesn’t have Saffy B on the other side and just the paper aeroplane.

My daughter will probably disown me if I buy one though and it does mean going into the hell that is Primark which I usually avoid like the plague.

Oh god I actually like the water bottle she’s launched. I love the metal reusable water bottles and that ones actually really nice. Just hoping it doesn’t have Saffy B on the other side and just the paper aeroplane.

My daughter will probably disown me if I buy one though and it does mean going into the hell that is Primark which I usually avoid like the plague.
I get you. But you get what you pay for. I paid for a cheap one from Primark £7 (Same price as Saffrons) and it didn't close after a month, made water taste weird and didn't stay as cold or hot as it said

Threw it out and got another from Amazon for about £12. A year on. Still good.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.