Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’ll stick with my Starbucks one then. Been using. It for ages and nothing wrong just wanted a ‘pretty’ one. :oops:

Another day, another Nasey family click bait thumbnail.
Our baby is ill :(
No, she’s not. She’s teething, as you explained yourself (over & over again) <<sigh>>

I was gonna watch her new vlog. But she deleted it. Wish I had saved it

Anyways, this is why -- someone tried killing themselves and she was annoyed she was getting home late

Boo. You bleep Saffron

I watched the vlog. She spent about 5 minutes complaining about her journey home, and that it was the most stressful awful journey of her life. There was lots of eye rolling and “pity me” looks and comments. She said “obviously it’s sad that someone died but it meant I couldn’t get home”. She came across very stuck up and spoilt/entitled to be honest, I genuinely think she thinks the world revolves around her, and is almost shocked when something dares to interrupt her plans.

Another example of how youtubers share mental health posts on social media when its popular, but when an actual situation revolving mental health arises, chooses to focus on herself and not comment on it at all

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Note - she was late getting home, she got home at 8pm instead of 4pm. So it’s not like she missed an important meeting/event or whatever

Reactions: 1
I’m amazed at how much money she must be making. She’s just 18 and has a brand new bmw, constant new designer handbags. Latest phase seems to be off white and buying designer gifts.

Hope she’s saving and making good investments.

I had that vlog on in the background and stopped what I was doing to go look at the comments.
She banged on for ages about how much it effected her commute home, how long she had to wait, how much extra it cost her, how much her day had been messed around which then led to her “eating rubbish” food.

“And obviously it’s awful someone got hit by a train” ? thrown in there because.. it’s expected.

I always knew she was a witch but wow. Even for her the lack of awareness as to how this would go down with others. Unbelievable

Callum Markie posted the clip as well:

The bit that pisses me off most is the eyeroll! Fair enough it can be stressful not getting home on time, and having to wait for arrangements to be made, but have some empathy. She's in a much better financial position than most, so could've easily got a taxi or a lift from someone.

He also screencapped her initial apology, which she deleted:

Last edited:
Her original “apology” in full

And some tweets I really appreciate (satisfying to see the amounts of likes on them - are minions waking up?)

This YouTube generation are SO detached from reality that it is becoming so unbelievably disgusting. She’s obviously having some kind of launch party this weekend with friends/youtubers
for her primark range so hopefully this rained on her self glorifying parade massively, although if you are insensitive enough to respond to a death by suicide in such a way then it wouldn’t surprise me if it hasn’t affected her celebrating the launch at all. I pray that it has at least affected how her peers perceive her, and I hope her family are extremely disappointed. Just makes me feel sick to my stomach that someone like her, who if they had the slightest problem, could pay for private therapy and be at the top of a waiting list in a matter of seconds is partying the night away, celebrating herself, when there are people out there like the tragic case in that train collision who are facing the brutalities of the reality of this world, can’t see any good or worth in themselves at all and don’t reach the help they need - yet she is partying (in probably a disgustingly huge rented property), ordering pizza with her name on the takeaway boxes, immersed in her “me me me” party.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So Jed’s first video is setting up a Tinder account, whilst being under age, with the help of his middle aged father. Darren finds it hilarious to spam/ogle young girls online whilst simultaneously showing all their profile photos. Hmmmmm, has he not heard of a similar online dad, aka Chris Ingham?

Seriously disturbing imo.

Can’t believe Saffron has the nerve to launch a range into Primark when she never shops there and thinks herself far too amazing to wear their stuff.
Why are followers so gullible thinking Saffy designed, created it or had one iota of input into the SB range? It’s literally sweatshop junk, reminds me of zoellas tat.

Can’t believe Saffron has the nerve to launch a range into Primark when she never shops there and thinks herself far too amazing to wear their stuff.
Why are followers so gullible thinking Saffy designed, created it or had one iota of input into the SB range? It’s literally sweatshop junk, reminds me of zoellas tat.
I have only seen a couple of hers vlogs by stumbling across them through Anastasia. She has a life of excess and wouldn’t step foot in Primark.

As for her brothers first video being tinder, maybe he’ll actually go on a date if he promises one, unlike Saffron who did a competition then never came through apparently.

So, the latest Saffron Barker scandal (her second in the space of a week ?) is her tweeting her involvement in the Stand Up to Cancer campaign, that she has never had anyone directly in her life affected by cancer. Conveniently forgetting her so-called friend Jayde, who passed away not long ago, and whose funeral she attended. Jayde’s mother is extremely upset and has replied on Saffron’s twitter.

So, the latest Saffron Barker scandal (her second in the space of a week [emoji19]) is her tweeting her involvement in the Stand Up to Cancer campaign, that she has never had anyone directly in her life affected by cancer. Conveniently forgetting her so-called friend Jayde, who passed away not long ago, and whose funeral she attended. Jayde’s mother is extremely upset and has replied on Saffron’s twitter.
She needs to stay off the internet for a while. 2 incidents in a week!!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.