Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she did understand English, the Barker's can use a lot of slang, their accents aren't the best even we have commented on their pronunciation and muddled up words. I'd imagine to someone with English as a second language the Barker's are alien to them. You rarely see Casey having a conversation with Ni's mum without Ni translating.

Reactions: 1
But I also think Wendy is a cold fish anyway and always looks like she’s got a wiff
of a bad smell in the room
That's probably because of the botox, you can't see true expressions so she always looks a snobby stuck up mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This thread is slowly becoming a Nasey fam thread... maybe it’s time they have their own?? 🤔
I was about to say this, hardly any posts have been about saffron, not that I’m complaining as I think the nasey fam are even worse than her nowadays, at least saffron is doing something with her life instead of eating KFC every day and begging places for free items and days out

Posts from here moved to the Nasey family thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
I have a feeling when saffron is doing strictly and the nasey family have another super duper billboard baby #ad #spon we might need separate threads...
With Botox Barbie and Desperate Dazza bouncing between both 😂

Saffron “I’m actually really really heulthy”
Also saffron “I bet she’s going to make me eat heaulthy” “I really wanted a crispy Kreme”
Idiot can’t stick to one script

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a feeling when saffron is doing strictly and the nasey family have another super duper billboard baby #ad #spon we might need separate threads...
With Botox Barbie and Desperate Dazza bouncing between both 😂

Saffron “I’m actually really really heulthy”
Also saffron “I bet she’s going to make me eat heaulthy” “I really wanted a crispy Kreme”
Idiot can’t stick to one script
Doesn’t like salad either but seems to live off a lettuce leaf and a tomato

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t like salad either but seems to live off a lettuce leaf and a tomato
That food video was pathetic. As if a bleeping adult acts like that over eating a slither of vinegar ffs. There’s plenty of stuff I hate but would eat a bit of if needed without all that fuss

Reactions: 2
The Nasey family thread.

@theblackpearl-xo I didn’t realise you’d set up a thread yesterday! Sorry about that.
I’ve linked us one here if people want to chat about them,
I can’t watch them for long so il stick with saffron I think 😂

The nasey family messages from the last 5 pages have been copied over to their own thread so we can continue from here....over there 🤷‍♀️ If that makes sense 🤣
I hope that’s ok

So Ashley Roberts is on Saffron’s management... no wonder she go strictly, there must be a connection between her management and the BBC

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The Nasey family thread.

@theblackpearl-xo I didn’t realise you’d set up a thread yesterday! Sorry about that.
I’ve linked us one here if people want to chat about them,
I can’t watch them for long so il stick with saffron I think 😂

The nasey family messages from the last 5 pages have been copied over to their own thread so we can continue from here....over there 🤷‍♀️ If that makes sense 🤣
I hope that’s ok

So Ashley Roberts is on Saffron’s management... no wonder she go strictly, there must be a connection between her management and the BBC
Yipppeeeee ! Lol

• Haha
Wait. Is this bish crazy

Buying a flat in London to live 60% in Brighton, 40% in London????

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wait. Is this bish crazy

Buying a flat in London to live 60% in Brighton, 40% in London????
If she can afford it it’s actually a good investment. Most apartments in London have service fees to add on top too though for concierge or even just for lifts, lighting, communal cleaner etc so if she’s leaving it empty most of the time that’s pretty silly.

She didn’t say buying, she may be thinking of doing a rental. Six month lets are quite normal for example.
She did say buying. I didn’t hear her mention rental

If she can afford it it’s actually a good investment. Most apartments in London have service fees to add on top too though for concierge or even just for lifts, lighting, communal cleaner etc so if she’s leaving it empty most of the time that’s pretty silly.

She did say buying. I didn’t hear her mention rental
Ah ok, I didn’t hear that. I stand corrected 🙂

She didn’t say buying, she may be thinking of doing a rental. Six month lets are quite normal for example.
She said buying..
You need to stop correcting people... incorrectly 😂🤣😂🤣

Did anyone see the “pap” pictures of her in the newspapers!? With her broken bag? I only saw a fluff piece in the mail.
God I hope she out in the first few week, I cannot deal with a Joe Sugg 2.0

“Saffron was parading her jaw-dropping curves in the fitted black vest and tight shorts as she headed into the gym with her female pal”

The Youtuber, 19, showed off her endless pins in a tight black vest and matching cycling shorts as she arrived for a two-hour boxing session

Such unflattering photos
169B05E7-B5AD-4B12-B16A-8E6316344BFF.jpeg
957DAEDA-0C8E-4FB4-8087-9E1AD569EF05.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wouldn’t say unflattering at all. She has a lovely shape. If only she’d realise she doesn’t need to badly edit all her photos to make herself look so different

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t say unflattering at all. She has a lovely shape. If only she’d realise she doesn’t need to badly edit all her photos to make herself look so different
AF22A902-891E-4E6F-8A84-612E0AE8746F.jpeg

9C417550-335F-40A5-8327-60274AC34E56.jpeg
I think they’re unflattering 🤷‍♀️ Anyone taking a photo of my ass like this 😐 i wouldn’t be happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.