Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it weird the way her dad looks over her in these try on videos??
I find their relationship weird, always have but never wanted to say it because eww 🤣🤣

Talk about damage control
Saffron’s latest vlog, from about 8 minutes, discussing how saffron never goes to visit Ana.
We know you read here Ana/saffron
We know Julie hates saffron 😆
Just stop it 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does it drive anyone else crazy the way she says ‘omg it’s good’ every time she eats something, the way she says ‘good’ with her mouth full 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I find their relationship weird, always have but never wanted to say it because eww 🤣🤣

Saffron’s latest vlog, from about 8 minutes, discussing how saffron never goes to visit Ana.
Just stop it 🤣🤣🤣

I no like when he was talking about the boobs showing at the bottom of the crop top 🤢and his reaction to the black dress 🤢🤮

Reactions: 2

Just stop it 🤣🤣🤣
Julie hates saffron and saffron’s mum probs hates our big lad Julie 🤫

I've always found her dad creepy. His eyes and smile make me shudder!!

Reactions: 8
I’ve finally realised why her face always looks “off,” her teeth are too big for her mouth like does she have veneers or something?!

• Heart
I’ve finally realised why her face always looks “off,” her teeth are too big for her mouth like does she have veneers or something?!
Also her eyes are extremely close together (just like Darren’s) and together with the dimples and heavy false eyelashes just make her look exactly like Miss Piggy. Not trying to be rude but genuinely that’s what she reminds me of!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The way she's eating on Aljaz's insta story 😮 She deserves a slap for that 😡😂
Any more spray tans and she's going to look like a shade of ronseal fence paint!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww the comments on the insta video on strictly I think are unnecessary, give her a chance to dance first

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.